splitter on next gen xbox

SDS

so i have given up and am willing to send in my controller for a new one but i would like to if anyone at SDS could give even the slightest clarity on why the splitter bugs out on xbox or what causes it. and i mean an actual SDS employee. not that i don't want feedback from this community but 4 months into this game and there isn't a hard answer from the people who make the game is borderline infuriating.

SDS

I think the issue is with the next gen xbox controller and not on sds end. That said if you have an old xbox one controller laying around use that

SDS

What happens if you throw a splitter on next gen Xbox?

SDS

no matter how fast or slow you move the stick past the top circle it locks the circle instead of being able to finish the motion so you get maybe 40% no matter what.
ive also tried with an old controller with similar results. i can send my controller in for a new one but if its the controllers in general i feel like it would be a waste of time. and if its not something that sds cant fix, why is it so hard for them to say it?

SDS

I’ve had no issues with the one x controllers or the elite series two so I’m guessing it must be series x specific. I know the ES2 works in the next gen Xbox, I know they’re expensive but maybe it would yield better results.