cabrera cabrera cabrera

SDS

throw in degrom every now and then lol, i appreciate the free content but man...really good cards like that you would think only the best WS players and youtubers could afford

SDS

If you use Cabrera, you don’t respect the game or other people. He is broken, everyone knows it, and at this point it’s just a [censored] move to use him.

SDS

@letsgotopr_xbl said in cabrera cabrera cabrera:

If you use Cabrera, you don’t respect the game or other people. He is broken, everyone knows it, and at this point it’s just a [censored] move to use him.

What a joke

SDS

This has to rank up there with some of the stupidest comments on this forum.

SDS

Well, today's mission for me is "Pitch 8 innings with Marlins". I'm going Cabrera, Leiter, Cabrera, Leiter".

I make no apologies. At least for today.

SDS

I would rather face him than deGrom honestly. That slider I just cannot pick up.

SDS

Cabrera isn't too tough in the events when he's dumbed down. I've had some success against him, especially with left handed hitters. Favorite pitch to hit is a sinker or change down and away to a lefty, so he plays right into that.

SDS

Hmm. Maybe I should not use the meta pitcher because some guy on the forum said it’s a d#%k move...

Said nobody ever.

Seriously, all the issues with this game and there is supposed to be an unwritten rule about using the best pitchers? Give me a break.