Longest HR

SDS

What's your longest HR in the event so far? I got a 464 with Ortiz.

SDS

Probably won't play event, but I had 2 over 500ft first couple weeks of the game. None since then no surprise

SDS

485 with MA Ohtani. Just realized they show the distance on the banner so I don’t have to watch the replay… watched it for that one though.

SDS

Just hit 488 with Vlad in the event, not sure if it's my longest, but it's up there.

SDS

@ndeangelo17_psn said in Longest HR:

485 with MA Ohtani. Just realized they show the distance on the banner so I don’t have to watch the replay… watched it for that one though.

FYI, the distances are also in the game summary as well (in-game menu and in the game history).

SDS

496 with Jackie

SDS

455 so far with Lightning Simian.

SDS

@ndeangelo17_psn said in Longest HR:

Pro tip: watching replays gets them to quit

SDS

Mine was definitely in Polo but of course it was a routine perfect perfect flyout.

SDS

@duke0021520_xbl said in Longest HR:

Mine was definitely in Polo but of course it was a routine perfect perfect flyout.

Dude I’m wondering if anyone smacked a center field HR at Polo during the last event, would be crazy

SDS

@lazy_toast_psn said in Longest HR:

@duke0021520_xbl said in Longest HR:

Dude I’m wondering if anyone smacked a center field HR at Polo during the last event, would be crazy

Only if they had a pitch right down the middle with 125 power probably.

SDS

So far 478 with Ortiz, to dead center in the trees

SDS

499 - trout.

SDS

499 Thome

SDS

551 Vladdy

SDS

476 with Thome

SDS

488 Tatis