42 Series Santander or Stanton?

SDS

Yeah I know I'm way behind the curve of the game cycle, but I'm super close to a 42 pick in the TA 1 AL East. Don't want Bo or Adames, and already have LS Bogearts, and I like the Santander #s, but its basically a better free LS Stanton so my main question is the opinion of Santander when you used him online? Any good at the time?

SDS

Santander is great online or offline. Any version really as he is a switch hitter with a very good swing. Used that 42 version a lot in the switch hitter event.

SDS

Santander. Pitching rebel which is one of the top players still has him in his lineup (42 version) He has a nice swing and is also a switch hitter.

SDS

@bruceybruce29 said in 42 Series Santander or Stanton?:

Yeah I know I'm way behind the curve of the game cycle, but I'm super close to a 42 pick in the TA 1 AL East. Don't want Bo or Adames, and already have LS Bogearts, and I like the Santander #s, but its basically a better free LS Stanton so my main question is the opinion of Santander when you used him online? Any good at the time?

Santander is a card I still use and the rest haven't gotten any run in the absolute longest. Swing is smooth and ball jumps off his bat..

SDS

Thank you guys. Santander it is!

SDS

Santander was one of my better hitters during the event and has a nice swing.

SDS

I was actually hoping for this result. He can't be worse than that PS Buhner (SO disappointing) in right field.

SDS

Santander is great; I take him out because of ratings and then when I put him back in, he still hits. And Diamond D, so he was my CF in the SH event and still got to most stuff with average speed.