Suck.

That is all, continue with your day.

In other news, rain is wet

Ice is cold too from what I've heard.

SDS

SDS

The Orioles have entered the chat.

SDS

Yup todays game is not great, pitching really just kind of disappeared. You would think if you score 7 in the first you would be in for a good game guess not....

SDS

@raylewissb47_psn said in The Cubs:

The DBacks are so bad, we really need to start talking about whether they deserve a Finest card.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in The Cubs:

Yup todays game is not great, pitching really just kind of disappeared. You would think if you score 7 in the first you would be in for a good game guess not....

Yeah not sure how many teams have ever scored 7 in the 1st and then go on to lose by 7 still but they seem ready to do that.

Starting to seem like some of that bullpen was really into the sticky stuff lol

SDS

@allday9128_psn said in The Cubs:

Yeah not sure how many teams have ever scored 7 in the 1st and then go on to lose by 7 still but they seem ready to do that.

Starting to seem like some of that bullpen was really into the sticky stuff lol

Or it could just be a bad game, it happens. I wouldn't rush to judgment just yet.

SDS

@savefarris_psn said in The Cubs:

@raylewissb47_psn said in The Cubs:

The DBacks are so bad, we really need to start talking about whether they deserve a Finest card.

At least the O’s have Mullins and Mancini.

SDS

As a Cubs fan I am embarassed.

Still trying to understand how a team overloaded with talented players in the field can have such horrible pitching.

SDS

Yeah I watched yesterday it was devastating. Arrietas a [censored]!

SDS

Wow they censored b u m

SDS

Cubs front office didn’t expect to do much this year. They’ve actually performed way better than expected. It might be a good thing they are collapsing before the trade deadline. Get something for Bryant, Baez, Contreras, Kimbrel, Tepera, Chafin.