When do they start banning inapproporate logos?

SDS

Getting tired of matching up w/ these people who are using the oversized breasts logo.

ya man...you're so coooool....probably a bunch of kids.

what's worse is most of these guys have some racist name for their team as well.

that logo has been up for some time - when will they get rid of it?

SDS

Do big breasts offend you? Because you shouldn’t judge a women’s body like that bud.

SDS

Oh boy. Here we go with this topic again. Grab the popcorn as this will take a weird turn.

SDS

Oversized?….Clearly you’ve never been to Cheerleaders gentlemen’s club in Pittsburgh. Now THOSE are some oversized breasts!

SDS

@yankeefan412_xbl said in When do they start banning inapproporate logos?:

Oversized?….Clearly you’ve never been to Cheerleaders gentlemen’s club in Pittsburgh. Now THOSE are some oversized breasts!

😂

SDS

Oversized breasts? That sounds like a challenge.

SDS

Best one I ever saw on battlefield 4 was a unicorn pooping out rainbows . I still laugh about that one.

SDS

They go good with the stripper pole in create a stadium.
I have one near the restrooms so the girls get all the spare change

SDS

Who is to say those are woman's breasts? You sound like the sexist here. Now I'm offended on behalf of middle aged has been men with moobs. Where's collin?

SDS

@surfinsantacruz_xbl said in When do they start banning inapproporate logos?:

Getting tired of matching up w/ these people who are using the oversized breasts logo.

ya man...you're so coooool....probably a bunch of kids.

what's worse is most of these guys have some racist name for their team as well.

that logo has been up for some time - when will they get rid of it?

Did you report it? I doubt they have people who look through all the logos and names proactively.

SDS

Each page in the vault has 10 logos. At least 3 of them are the big cartoon breasts...

It's beyond clean up at this stage.

SDS

@yankeefan412_xbl said in When do they start banning inapproporate logos?:

Missed that when I went to Pittsburgh… well next trip then.