Sell investments before update or after?

SDS

Would u take a little less for these guys right now n sell before 12 for some for sure profit, or hold n wait for them to go diamond or bust n lose profits? Lynn, Marte, Albies ?

SDS

I sold my Lynn's bc they were going for 5400 so you should always take the profit

SDS

[censored] thought Lynn was for sure too, didn’t want to give up that extra 100 on each one of him. I’m so tempted to do it for Marte but [censored] I’d be leaving a lot of stubs on the table

SDS

@speedy44_psn said in Sell investments before update or after?:

I sold my Lynn's bc they were going for 5400 so you should always take the profit

so you sold your lynn's for less then they would sell for if he goes diamond? For him it really is just a matter of time and his start 2 days would do nothing but help his case he should be a diamond

SDS

Would it be smart to sale Lynn now n lose 8ksh from not waiting for him to go diamond n buy Acuna n Degrom before update n possible spike in price for those two?

SDS

@grand88hustle said in Sell investments before update or after?:

Would it be smart to sale Lynn now n lose 8ksh from not waiting for him to go diamond n buy Acuna n Degrom before update n possible spike in price for those two?

Prices for some guys are already going up. I think part is due to pending update but also it was mentioned xbox had a stub sale. You're almost better selling (if you can net over 5k) and waiting until atleast mid next week to see if prices fall off a bit.

SDS

@sniperwolf39_psn said in Sell investments before update or after?:

@speedy44_psn said in Sell investments before update or after?:

I sold my Lynn's bc they were going for 5400 so you should always take the profit

so you sold your lynn's for less then they would sell for if he goes diamond? For him it really is just a matter of time and his start 2 days would do nothing but help his case he should be a diamond

I took the sure stubs that he sold for 4850 after tax and if he doesnt go diamond, again, he would drop way lower. why wait a week for what might net you an extra 500 coins when you can get the certain thing

usually when a card goes diamond a less desirable one is going to be sittin at 5800

SDS

@speedy44_psn said in Sell investments before update or after?:

@sniperwolf39_psn said in Sell investments before update or after?:

@speedy44_psn said in Sell investments before update or after?:

I sold my Lynn's bc they were going for 5400 so you should always take the profit

so you sold your lynn's for less then they would sell for if he goes diamond? For him it really is just a matter of time and his start 2 days would do nothing but help his case he should be a diamond

I took the sure stubs that he sold for 4850 after tax and if he doesnt go diamond, again, he would drop way lower. why wait a week for what might net you an extra 500 coins when you can get the certain thing

usually when a card goes diamond a less desirable one is going to be sittin at 5800

This is fair i think in most cases - but Lynn for almost all of this week has sat at around 4500 - i think for me its almost worth the risk to hold him based on his performances that he will go diamond - since its going to be harder and harder to deny him

SDS

It depends... Do you have paper hands or diamond hands?

SDS

@notoriousheb_psn said in Sell investments before update or after?:

It depends... Do you have paper hands or diamond hands?

Paper hands make paper tho $$$

SDS

Similar to others I help my Lynn’s but unloaded a lot of others in the $4500 range as I’ll take the guaranteed profit.