SDS Nerfed the Showdown Rewards

SDS

Just wanted to make sure everyone knew that SDS nerfed the Showdown rewards today with no notification. Where in a divisional showdown you used to get your stubs back and a show pack after completing the first boss (plus the 3 previous missions), you now only get 700 stubs and a silver player pack.

SDS

Also, the AL west final boss (Verlander) used to be on veteran now it's on all-star

SDS

@skepple15 said in SDS Nerfed the Showdown Rewards:

Also, the AL west final boss (Verlander) used to be on veteran now it's on all-star

Are they all like that? They also added tons of more runs in the mini games

SDS

If you are not a top tier player it seems you can just forget about doing these. All of us who strictly play offline and rely on difficulties below hall of fame are screwed.

SDS

It seems universal that you need to complete 5 Blues and 1 red to make your money back, and every boss battle is on All Star

SDS

@GradektheBard said in SDS Nerfed the Showdown Rewards:

Just wanted to make sure everyone knew that SDS nerfed the Showdown rewards today with no notification. Where in a divisional showdown you used to get your stubs back and a show pack after completing the first boss (plus the 3 previous missions), you now only get 700 stubs and a silver player pack.

They did it because people just kept doing that for a free pack over and over. Pretty sure it was a well known YouTuber that made it public.

SDS

@Dolenz said in SDS Nerfed the Showdown Rewards:

If you are not a top tier player it seems you can just forget about doing these. All of us who strictly play offline and rely on difficulties below hall of fame are screwed.

Well, I picked up the game today and played the first two showdowns. On the 3rd one for the hell of it, I decided to skip to the final showdown against Verlander. Won it on my last out and I suck according to a lot of people on here. IJS.

SDS

@allmustfall16 said in SDS Nerfed the Showdown Rewards:

They did it because people just kept doing that for a free pack over and over. Pretty sure it was a well known YouTuber that made it public.

OK no pack why lower the stubs we win?

SDS

@allmustfall16 said in SDS Nerfed the Showdown Rewards:

Even worse, I believe it was a partner.

SDS

did the nl west showdown 15-12, I scored 3 runs against Buehler right away. Then he became a God, 20 straight outs, i lose