I’m the only one w/o Trout judging by the event

SDS

Every single team, good player or bad, has him and paralleled too.

Having a hard time with this one, grinding NL East TA; defense sucks hard, onlt Scherzer as SP is decent and no RP worth a lick lol.

But, discovering Jeff McNeil as my unsung hero gold card

SDS

Exactly why I haven’t played. I knew everyone would have the same team.

SDS

It’s so true. Everyone in this event has trout.

SDS

Trout is the only card I’m missing lol

SDS

It’s only one card guys - I have him too but I wouldn’t let that stop you from playing. Good thing about live series is the upgrades they get on the daily plus quirks. So you theoretically will have a different team build everyday. I think it’s pretty fun compared to rolling out the same 95-97 cards all the time. Once the event is over, you’ll never use the cards again so have some fun.

SDS

The event isn’t worth it for 85-89’s. If they would’ve uncapped the rewards it would’ve been a lot better

SDS

First card I bought off the market. Was around 210k. Sold everything until I had enough stubs.

Do the same next year.

SDS

If it makes you feel any better I don't have Trout either.

SDS

@kovz88_psn said in I’m the only one w/o Trout judging by the event:

If it makes you feel any better I don't have Trout either.

Same here. I’ll get him eventually but finishing specific collections isn’t my priority right now

SDS

I don’t have trout yet

SDS

I don’t have trout, but I got 380k stubs, so I’m close.

SDS

@yankblan_psn said in I’m the only one w/o Trout judging by the event:

Having a hard time with this one, grinding NL East TA; defense sucks hard, onlt Scherzer as SP is decent and no RP worth a lick lol.

I have owned every version of MLB the Show and have never had Trout. I am the only person in the world who has never pulled him from a pack and I will never be able to get 400k stubs to buy him

SDS

If they just would make one event give away a 90+ live player it wouldn’t really kill them. If they gonna do live events then have this even for a best live player. If you miss the event oh well but it is rewarding to those playing still early in the season

SDS

Meh whoever has finished the LS collection, this event isn’t really worth it. No exclusive rewards

SDS

Trout < Jesse Winker.

😉

SDS

@hikes83_psn said in I’m the only one w/o Trout judging by the event:

Meh whoever has finished the LS collection, this event isn’t really worth it. No exclusive rewards

Just doing it for TA grind when I don’t feel like playing a full RS game and a bit worn out with Conquest ATM

SDS

@yankblan_psn said in I’m the only one w/o Trout judging by the event:

I just started playing events for the first time and I don't have Trout, Acuna or Tatis yet. The real reason I responded was because of your mention of McNeil. I chose him as my pinch hitter today in the bottom of the 3rd with runners in scoring position and drove a liner in the gap right over the 2nd basemens head for the game winner.

SDS

I must be the only one without all diamonds, or at least one diamond pitcher. In fact I only have two total, both Phillies now that Nola is only gold

SDS

He was the first card I bought off the market. Saved up to around 320k back then and grabbed him. That way all the other big cards could just fall into place.