Player Cheating in Battle Royale

SDS

Absolutely Hate to do it do not wanna be a narc at all but this kid was clearly cheating. Literally his right handed pitcher was going through the formation but his ball would come out leftie. I could not advance base runners on hits and then once the next batter came up the bases would be clear. I was on a 4 win streak and this loser messed it up. I dont care about trash talking but cheating is pretty dumb. PSN name chrxs_joy his team name was "The Kitchen Selzter To Good" which is quite possibly the dumbest name I have ever heard. What should I do

SDS

@apelletier11_xbl said in Player Cheating in Battle Royale:

Absolutely Hate to do it do not wanna be a narc at all but this kid was clearly cheating. Literally his right handed pitcher was going through the formation but his ball would come out leftie. I could not advance base runners on hits and then once the next batter came up the bases would be clear. I was on a 4 win streak and this loser messed it up. I dont care about trash talking but cheating is pretty dumb. PSN name chrxs_joy his team name was "The Kitchen Selzter To Good" which is quite possibly the dumbest name I have ever heard. What should I do

It’s a bug, not cheating. Bad connection most probably

SDS

Don't get yourself banned edit to remove the opponents name and submit a ticket if you think it was a bug or report the person if you think there cheating.

SDS

Lol@4 game win streak

SDS

@stinkysman77_mlbts said in Player Cheating in Battle Royale:

Lol@4 game win streak

I agree to a point, 4 games isn't huge win streak. But when you get stuck playing a cheater/exploiter/dashboarder/dbag it's hard to get a legitimate streak going also.

SDS

Lol@4 game win streak

Every 12-0 streak starts with a 4-0 streak wiseguy

SDS

@hikes83_psn said in Player Cheating in Battle Royale:

Lol@4 game win streak

Every 12-0 streak starts with a 4-0 streak wiseguy

No you are the wise guy with that parable

SDS

Same thing happen to me in br twice this week. Ball comes out of the glove hand somehow and he was throwing 100 mph change ups.

SDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmcpw3RLFc8

he's not cheating you. It's a bug that's been happening since launch. I recorded the first time it happened to me.

SDS

@apelletier11_xbl said in Player Cheating in Battle Royale:

He isn't cheating it's something wrong with the game that's quite possible it was happening on his end also. There's no way to find out but I would remove his name from your post before you get banned LOL