What's everyone's rank?

SDS

813 is mine

SDS

Mine is 118.

SDS

Right now I'm 630 something but I've only played 6 games this season. When I really get into ranked(which isn't very often), I'm around the 820 to 840 range. I just don't like ranked enough to play enough

SDS

518 Master Prestige

Also

Paragon 2251

EDIT Also NMS...

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in What's everyone's rank?:

Right now I'm 630 something but I've only played 6 games this season. When I really get into ranked(which isn't very often), I'm around the 820 to 840 range. I just don't like ranked enough to play enough

bro play it if u get that high by rarely playing it you'll easily get to WS

SDS

Number 1

SDS

Not sure how you’re 630 with only 6 games played. I’m 6-0 and I’m not out of 300’s. And every game has been played against someone who ranked much higher than me. This sounds really fishy.

SDS

negative 200

SDS

8-something I like to consider myself a gate keeper at the 800 level where I might as well wear a blindfold when hitting but somehow always end up between 780 and 820

SDS

@killerpresence4 said in What's everyone's rank?:

Not sure how you’re 630 with only 6 games played. I’m 6-0 and I’m not out of 300’s. And every game has been played against someone who ranked much higher than me. This sounds really fishy.

This season. Not overall. I started The season at 450 and am 6-0 this season

SDS

Mid 500s. Just started playing RS when the new season started. 11-0 but nothing to be proud of at this point.

I’ve been using SPs on low energy though because my Rockies TT only has 3 viable starters right now.

SDS

650’s I’m 5 and 3 this season 39 and 23 overall

SDS

lol I be tripping

SDS

Level 4 laser lotus in my Buddhist community

SDS

Like 660ish, 17-8 on the season i think

SDS
  1. A little high for my liking. Might be time to do something about it.
SDS

My rank is 479 14-6 just started playing online this week

SDS

Dunno. Between 400-550

I just enjoy playing and have no interest in getting towards the upper tiers. If it happens. It happens

SDS

Parallel III.
Oh, sorry, offline player here!

SDS

820 and also semi no money spent