First 12 win br run

SDS

Warning: Brag post.
I have had 11 win runs 3 times this year and finally got my first 12 win with bellinger as the reward. Lost the flawless on a pretty unlucky game at 10-0, but the pack gods made up for it. I pulled Gerrit Cole after my 12 win out of a ballin pack I earned in the br program

SDS

@dahbeers_psn said in First 12 win br run:

I have had 11 win runs 3 times this year and finally got my first 12 win with bellinger as the reward. Lost the flawless on a pretty unlucky game at 10-0, but the pack gods made up for it. I pulled Gerrit Cole after my 12 win out of a ballin pack I earned in the br program

Congrats!

SDS

@vagimon_psn said in First 12 win br run:

Congrats!

Thanks man!

SDS

Congrats! I've made it to 10 and 12 wins total, but not the uber special flawless... well done!

SDS

Bet you cheeeeezed everything lol

SDS

Congrats I've been trying for 3 years now. Can't get that 12-0..im top ten in br wins but can't string a 12-0.

SDS

@slimpesci831_psn said in First 12 win br run:

Congrats I've been trying for 3 years now. Can't get that 12-0..im top ten in br wins but can't string a 12-0.

Same you’ll get it soon man