Freeze off again

SDS

Dude intentionally froze us with the throw spam and won’t quit about to be down a few runs in the first. Dude sucked and his team was weak too with a record of like 40-11. Seems like it’s something this guy does regularly. man like you can’t even report them because it’s literally a bug in the game. I can’t believe there’s people like him. It’s been 6 hours.

SDS

@twisted-_-tea-_psn said in Freeze off again:

Dude intentionally froze us with the throw spam and won’t quit about to be down a few runs in the first. Dude sucked and his team was weak too with a record of like 40-11. Seems like it’s something this guy does regularly. man like you can’t even report them because it’s literally a bug in the game. I can’t believe there’s people like him. It’s been 6 hours.

Why play his game and wait it out I don't get this

SDS

Yo, I got scared you were talking about me. I’m in a freeze off for what’s been 45 minutes now. Were you playing the Chicago Cobras?

SDS

@jakem81628_psn said in Freeze off again:

Yo, I got scared you were talking about me. I’m in a freeze off for what’s been 45 minutes now. Were you playing the Chicago Cobras?

Nah man this thing started hours ago at like 2 pm central time

SDS

@sportpimpin_xbl said in Freeze off again:

Closing in on WS don’t really want to take the rating drop especially when I’m about to take the lead in the first against someone who utterly sucks

SDS

In a freeze off rn a a guy w a horrible record and inferior team, I got a single and then it froze.. yeah it’s 0-0 but come on man I’m a win away from championship..

SDS

Also whitestallion64 if your in here.. u suck

SDS

Geez lol

SDS

Lol need a 30 for 30 for guys that wait hours and days for a freeze off to end bcuz they're on the way to a fake world series 🤣 and it's 0-0 in the 1st inning shiz iz hilariouz

SDS

Also stuck in one.

SDS

@evilkillswitch_xbl said in Freeze off again:

You can add Getoutmywindow7 to the list of people who do this.

What about CantPosTusernamesinforum? Do they cause a freeze off?

SDS

@sodomojo01_xbl said in Freeze off again:

@evilkillswitch_xbl said in Freeze off again:

You can add Getoutmywindow7 to the list of people who do this.

What about CantPosTusernamesinforum? Do they cause a freeze off?

Was unaware of that. Will remove.

SDS

in a current freeze off, i hate this

SDS

@sportpimpin_xbl said in Freeze off again:

Because we don’t negotiate with terrorists