Cap swing

SDS

Decided to do a cap this year. He is a monster. It looked confusing and I didn't want to bother but SS is the spot for it again. I have the live series adolberto mondesi swing. It rakes but hits lots of gap double line drives. Not complaining but what swings get more loft for more dingers? Trout is a beast but not sure his swing would work as a switch hitter. I also love chipper, posada and Alomar swing. I think a real switch hitter swing works better than a one handedness swing that I make into a switch hitter. Anyone find that to be true?

SDS

Dylan Carlson and Ramirez are two good SH swings I’ve used

SDS

Posada is my best hitter. That’s probably who I’d use. Him or Chippers

SDS

Alomar’s swing has been removed as an option.

SDS

I use trout but may go to posada because I do take with him. Mines a second basemen because I love Trea turner. Man that card plays so much better than his stats.

SDS

I use Altuve and love it

SDS

Legend 92 - It's Manny Ramirez. It's beautiful

SDS

Aaron Hicks for me

SDS

I use Miguel sano’s swing. His live series hit so many bombs for me in BR and my cap hits some bombs

SDS

I agree with the switch hitting swing needs to be from a switch hitter. I have no proof, just feels right. Mondesi or Chipper are the way to go in my opinion.

SDS

2008 Chipper is the best swing in the game

SDS

@random_schmuck_psn said in Cap swing:

He's still there under the generic stances, legend 1 I think.

SDS

Seriously? His card is still in the game, right? Going to miss his 99.

SDS

I have it on mine so idk how true that is

SDS

They took a bunch of animations out of the game this year, but a personal favourite of mine is the Aramis Ramirez

SDS

Freddie Galvis always a fav