Diamond Pulls!

SDS

Whew! Pulled Degrom and Acuna in back to back days off of like 8 free standard packs from completing the daily moments and the new player program today. Feeling great!

SDS

I just pulled my 3rd trout like 15 minutes ago

SDS

I’ve pulled Betts, Yelich, and Lindor from a combination of preorder and free packs thus far.

SDS

Done all conquests, all dailys, anything offline that gives a free pack and one diamond. Matt Chapman. Bathe in my tears.

SDS

Who’s the new program?

SDS

@splder2-ybanana_xbl said in Diamond Pulls!:

Done all conquests, all dailys, anything offline that gives a free pack and one diamond. Matt Chapman. Bathe in my tears.

Yu Darvish... twice. I would love a Mike Trout, just once.

SDS

@mjfc_363_psn said in Diamond Pulls!:

Who’s the new program?

Houston Street. Looks very easy to do.

SDS

I’ve pulled Yates, Soto, and Arenado.

SDS

Pulled DeGrom yesterday, Betts today woohoo

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Diamond Pulls!:

Yu Darvish
You Darvish
U Darvish
Yuo Darvish
Youou Darvish
I'm numb to the pain of this 💎X5

I did pull the big rainbow out of a gold pack on Saturday. So miracles do happen

SDS

@icame2winthegame said in Diamond Pulls!:

@samguenther1987 said in Diamond Pulls!:

Yu Darvish
You Darvish
U Darvish
Yuo Darvish
Youou Darvish
I'm numb to the pain of this 💎X5

O wow I really hope that doesn't happen to me. That really sucks.

SDS

I pulled Shane Bieber twice. Like I wanted to burn that virtual card when I seen it again. My second Diamond was Degrom so I’ll take it

SDS

So far I've pulled Darvish and Judge.

SDS

I pulled trout Sunday morning out of a silver player pack, then yesterday pulled him again out of a 10 pack bundle...also got freeman out of same 10 pack

SDS

I've pulled Josh Hader and Liam Hendriks so far. Although, I haven't bought a ton of packs nor have I earned a ton.

A buddy on my Friends List (Rowdowzer) has had the most ridiculous luck I've seen in my entire time playing The Show. I saw him pull six diamonds in the span of about 20 minutes that included Mike Trout. A few days later, he pulls Ronald Acuna Jr. and Jacob deGrom and like three other diamonds. Also, he pulled two diamonds out of the Gold topper from 20-bundles twice (possibly more but I saw the notification twice). He is on an insane run. I swear, it's like every time I'm in the menus I see a notification about him pulling mass amounts of diamonds.

SDS

I pulled trout out of a silver topper pack, couldn’t believe it

SDS

Only one good thing I’ve pulled recently and I can’t detail that on this forum.

SDS

Trout, Acuna, Bellinger, DeGrom, Arenado, Betts, Freeman, Lindor...same pack. I win

SDS

I got Yellich and Rendon and nothing but a few golds since. I never pull high diamonds... sad face

SDS

I've not pulled trout but have had awesome luck, consistently making more stubs than 50 packs cost since pre launch.
Trying to get collections done naturally without buying diamonds needed