I love showdowns!

SDS

Well, when the server doesn't take a dump on it. So far it's my favorite DD mode offline. Haven't done much conquest yet.

SDS

It was a great addition last year. Wish they had some where you could use your players tho. Having only conquest to use your team offline is a little meh. But it’s definitely fun.

SDS

You’ll get a new showdown tomorrow.

SDS

Got into conquest last night, that's cool too!
I didn't think I would like DD this much, heck I'm 2-1 online ranked seasons now, ain't much but as a first time player it's awesome.

SDS

@buddyhightower_xbl said in I love showdowns!:

I didn't think I would like DD this much, heck I'm 2-1 online ranked seasons now, ain't much but as a first time player it's awesome.

You're hooked! hahaha. Welcome to the community.

SDS

@buddyhightower_xbl said in I love showdowns!:

Why can't we have more posts like this? Welcome to The Show, glad you're here!

SDS

showdowns are okay... But the rewards we get in return this year are GRRRREAT

SDS

Interesting, haven’t tried a showdown yet bc I noticed they didn’t have one for the 1st inning program and I assumed the rewards for starter showdown wouldn’t be worth the time.

SDS

@timshady10_psn said in I love showdowns!:

Interesting, haven’t tried a showdown yet bc I noticed they didn’t have one for the 1st inning program and I assumed the rewards for starter showdown wouldn’t be worth the time.

I can play an entire showdown faster than I can play 1 game in ranked seasons.

SDS

Showdown is where the XP is at and fastest way to complete TA