Pulled Trout!!!

SDS

https://imgur.com/a/NhK56Jb

I was trying to do a showdown without any of the mini-challenges, the full 12-0 comeback. Down 11-12, I hit a walk-off grand slam with one out left.

Then I exchanged the vouchers to my AL East Program which gave me 2x BIAH packs. The rest is history.

SDS

Keep or sell

SDS

Keep his price will only go up ...Probably . Also when inside edge turns on his demand might go up as well 👍.

SDS

Congrats, I pulled him too! When I saw that animation with the bat behind the shoulders I thought it had to be someone epic.

I sold mine to build a better team, bought Acuna, Freeman, Lindor, and filled out my pitching staff. Also did the Braves collection for Andruw. Later in a conquest pack, I pulled the Trout batting gloves, which go for 40k. It was a Trout night!

SDS

@kdclemson_psn said in Pulled Trout!!!:

Keep or sell

I'd sell. His price will always be around 250-350K...based on the last couple of years. I don't remember his price reaching 400K for a long period of time.

SDS

Never pulled him since I have played the show. I would definitely keep so I could play with him. Plus he is the best OF in the game right now.

SDS

Nice try ramone!

SDS

Sell and build your team. It’s a live series card, they’ll all get replaced by someone else later

SDS

@gohardgrandpa said in Pulled Trout!!!:

Sell and build your team. It’s a live series card, they’ll all get replaced by someone else later

Build my team with what? TA is free diamonds.

SDS

@matt_42187_psn said in Pulled Trout!!!:

Keep or sell

I'd sell. His price will always be around 250-350K...based on the last couple of years. I don't remember his price reaching 400K for a long period of time.

youre wrong, he was at 500k within the end of the month.....and stayed there

SDS

@themoshow___psn said in Pulled Trout!!!:

@matt_42187_psn said in Pulled Trout!!!:

Keep or sell

youre wrong, he was at 500k within the end of the month.....and stayed there

When did it stay at 500K? I looked back to last year and it consistently stayed around 350K for a month.

SDS

Keep the first one, sell the others; I pulled four last year.