DD 21- What players are you going to target 1st?

SDS

What players are going after 1st in the market on launch day?

SDS

The ones I'll get from my free packs. So probably a handful of bronzes and a few silvers.

SDS

A few slivers!? Big ballin

SDS

Matt Olson, Joey Gallo, Eugenio Suarez, and a few other high power golds. Always love using those guys at the beginning of the year

SDS

the gate keepers to the live series collection rewards. i want to get the collection awards asap.

SDS

I will probably be flipping the market as much as I can. And if showdown is a thing, knock the [censored] outta some affinity..also I’m assuming there’s a pile of moments that will need to get done

SDS

Cubs. It’s a losing way to start, but I can’t help myself.

SDS

for me, i think im going to go after all the high value targets first... and then see who has the best team completion players.. i used Yankee's Giambi for months last year

SDS

Do I even need to mention it?

SDS

Whoever the pack gods give me and any Braves I can buy

SDS

Target?
I'm going to throw at NL East players with Pedro. #LFGM
Wait.

SDS

No one likely. Everything is super expensive out of the gate. No way I am dropping 35-40k stubs to get a 42 team affinity card.

SDS

Obviously going to bank whatever I get in packs but I love working the Marketplace during the first few days. There is nothing like those first 10-20 hours in Diamond Dynasty where you're just trying to make it work with silvers, a few golds, and your first few diamonds.

Probably going to pick up Live Series Chris Sale -- assuming he isn't too expensive. Grab a few hitters I always seem to do well with like Michael Conforto, Ozzie Albies, Yoan Moncada, and Zack Wheeler. Oh, and probably try to score a diamond reliever somehow.

SDS

Francisco Lindor. He will stay in lineup until a better Francisco Lindor comes out.

SDS

@jeroxlaykeatat said in DD 21- What players are you going to target 1st?:

Francisco Lindor. He will stay in lineup until a better Francisco Lindor comes out.

I see what you did there...

SDS

Try to get Corey Seager and Juan Soto asap. I play so well with them, and I think they will both end up being high priced 90+ diamonds

SDS

@itsfroggybaby said in DD 21- What players are you going to target 1st?:

for me, i think im going to go after all the high value targets first... and then see who has the best team completion players.. i used Yankee's Giambi for months last year

yeah man giambi is goat for me.
I still use his card when i play 20 just for fun, such a nice swing and always seems to hit bombs

SDS

I'm going after the "he who shall not be named" card that @Ikasnu_PSN is going after.

SDS

@arvcpa_psn said in DD 21- What players are you going to target 1st?:

I'm going after the "he who shall not be named" card that @Ikasnu_PSN is going after.

Danny Mendick

SDS

@ikasnu_psn said in DD 21- What players are you going to target 1st?:

Danny Mendick

100% who I was thinking of. Glad to see we're on the same page.