Don't mess this one up, Devs

SDS

Ryu needs to be a diamond at launch

SDS

Imagine being a dev and reading this and the way you presented it? I would make it a Bronze just out of spite if i were a dev.

SDS

@grizzbear55_psn said in Don't mess this one up, Devs:

Imagine being a dev and reading this and the way you presented it? I would make it a Bronze just out of spite if i were a dev.

I would laugh lol

SDS

Some games are bigger than others

SDS

with 40 diamonds at launch and 18 current diamonds on the chopping block, I'm confident that Ryu won't get a 3 overall point bump to start the season.

SDS

Well let's remember this unfortunate sequence:

"Ryu gave up a double and a two-out walk later in the frame and should have escaped when Margot hit a ground ball to Bo Bichette.

However, the Toronto shortstop bobbled it for his second error of the game to leave the bases loaded. Renfroe made the Blue Jays pay with a no-doubt grand slam."

I recall Ryu didn't have his best night but sooner or later the Jays porous defense would present itself.

SDS

Yeah his fastball was about 87 that night, but as much as I love his hair, Bo won't be a diamond anytime soon either

SDS

alt universe theory - ryu shuts down the rays, taijuan walker wins game 3, blake snell still in a rays uniform today

SDS

@cbpm72_psn said in Don't mess this one up, Devs:

alt universe theory - ryu shuts down the rays, taijuan walker wins game 3, blake snell still in a rays uniform today

Yes indeed, it was a cruel ending to a fun season. Fingers crossed for this year, I don't know what to expect really. I don't think we can outslug everybody else every night. I may be old school but I still think pitching and defense wins championships - neither of which appear to be strong suits for the Jays. But who knows? Just glad it all starts this afternoon!

SDS

Not happening man. I do Think he has done enough over his career to be diamond, but it definitely isn't happening until at least June or July if he pitches well

SDS

Diamonds don't give up 2 run homers on Opening Day.

SDS

@savefarris_psn said in Don't mess this one up, Devs:

Diamonds don't give up 2 run homers on Opening Day.

Guess Bieber isn't a diamond either lmao

SDS

@cbpm72_psn said in Don't mess this one up, Devs:

Yeah his fastball was about 87 that night, but as much as I love his hair, Bo won't be a diamond anytime soon either

You can’t possibly be a Jays fan

SDS

Since the 80s