Seperate markets for each console.

SDS

Can anyone please tell me if they have talked about seperate markets yet? Will Xbox be sharing with Playstation? Part of me doesn't want that but another part of me does. It could be great for the market in the long run or it could be terrible lol.

SDS

Pretty sure one of the Devs/Mods commented that there will be seperate markets for each platform. But each gens consoles will share that platforms market.

SDS

@x814xmafia_psn said in Seperate markets for each console.:

Pretty sure one of the Devs/Mods commented that there will be seperate markets for each platform. But each gens consoles will share that platforms market.

Really? We can all play everyone all the time but you can't have the same market as the other consoles? That's strange. I would think everyone uses the same market but who knows?

SDS

Source?

SDS

I don't see why it would matter either way. In my opinion they should be shared.

SDS

Are you thinking of the fact that stubs purchased with actual money can only be used on the platform it was purchased on? For example, buy $50 of stubs on PS4 and add them to your account, but if you log onto Xbox you will only see the stubs you earned in game.

I don't recall anyone actually commenting about the market one way or the other.

SDS

@pennstatefencer said in Seperate markets for each console.:

Are you thinking of the fact that stubs purchased with actual money can only be used on the platform it was purchased on? For example, buy $50 of stubs on PS4 and add them to your account, but if you log onto Xbox you will only see the stubs you earned in game.

I don't recall anyone actually commenting about the market one way or the other.

I remember them saying about buying stubs but couldn't remember one way or the other for the market.

SDS

@pennstatefencer said in Seperate markets for each console.:

This may have been it. I may be wrong about different markets.

SDS

I think they can have one combined market, just stubs can't go from your ps5 to your xbox x, yet the overall market can be combined.