3 Cy Young's and Buehler

SDS

Dodger rotation looking pretty solid with Beuhler, Kershaw, Bauer, Price, and Urias. Then you have Gonsolin and May too. wow. Best rotation in baseball?

SDS

Undoubtedly, yes. As a Cubs fan, I was planning on tuning in to Some Darvish starts for SD. Honestly though, I think every Dodgers vs. Padres game will be must watch baseball. IMO those are the two beat teams in baseball, let alone in the NL. I also have the Chi Sox sneaking their way to the top of there AL this season. Man I miss baseball.

SDS

@solidsnake_222 said in 3 Cy Young's and Buehler:

Undoubtedly, yes. As a Cubs fan, I was planning on tuning in to Some Darvish starts for SD. Honestly though, I think every Dodgers vs. Padres game will be must watch baseball. IMO those are the two beat teams in baseball, let alone in the NL. I also have the Chi Sox sneaking their way to the top of there AL this season. Man I miss baseball.

Dodgers Padres games are going to be some good baseball to watch. A lot of all stars between the two teams.

SDS

@thinkbluedgr said in 3 Cy Young's and Buehler:

@solidsnake_222 said in 3 Cy Young's and Buehler:

Dodgers Padres games are going to be some good baseball to watch. A lot of all stars between the two teams.

I agree. I don't think I've ever seen a team with the pitching depth that the Dodgers now have. If they see Dustin May as still developing, and David Price needing to ease back in to a starter role, they could alternate spot-starts versus RHP vulnerable or LHP vulnerable opposing lineups. I think that May's ERA last year was so good that sending him to the bullpen (he's better as a starter) because Price and Bauer are on the team might not allow May's potential to shine. I think he's really good. The Dodgers have a lot of options for pitching. How do they use Urias and Gonsolin?