Bellinger price

SDS

Any chance this event will get a few more 99 Bellingers into circulation and bring the price down?

SDS

Let's hope so. lol

SDS

Yeah, I’m trying to get those 20 wins. You’d think it wouldn’t be that hard but 6 inning games and just about every one is against a pretty sweaty opponent. I might not get there...

SDS

I'm hoping he stays around 500K until I get to him. I want to use that towards the LS Collection.

SDS

If people do happen to sell him, never let him go. He is the GOAT

SDS

@C_T_F214 said in Bellinger price:

If people do happen to sell him, never let him go. He is the GOAT

Agree. You can't earn 2 of them so why would anyone ever sell would be my question. Beast.

SDS

Well, I’ve had potm Bellinger in my lineup all year and he STILL is among my best hitters. I can only imagine how the 99 Bellinger plays.

SDS

99 Belli is probably my best outfielder, I paid up for him early during the first go around of the event, then got 20 wins in the second part and sold my extra. Dude just hits everything

SDS

@halfbutt said in Bellinger price:

Well, I’ve had potm Bellinger in my lineup all year and he STILL is among my best hitters. I can only imagine how the 99 Bellinger plays.

I couldn't hit with the 97, hoping I do better with the 99 when I get it

SDS

@x814xMafia said in Bellinger price:

I'm hoping he stays around 500K until I get to him. I want to use that towards the LS Collection.

Bellinger is better than Mantle. By quite a bit. If I can offer you any advice it's to keep Bellinger and fund your LS another way.

SDS

@EvylShaun said in Bellinger price:

@x814xMafia said in Bellinger price:

Bellinger is better than Mantle. By quite a bit. If I can offer you any advice it's to keep Bellinger and fund your LS another way.

I mean I could probably dump Finest Perez and Finest Soto.

SDS

Well I got my fifth win just now. Only 15 more to go! All you crappy hitters, line up so I can get some wins!

SDS

Why don’t we all hop into games and quit right away. Get more quick wins for players, and in conclusion more belli cards in circulation. I’m jk just a theory lol

SDS

Well I got one more but just blew the last one in the 6th when Bo Bichette ran by a ground ball right at him to let the go ahead run score.

I hate when unforced errors determine the outcome.

Honestly though, I’m quite amazed at how much attention this game requires. The difference between how I play when fresh compared to after 12 innings of concentration is significant.

SDS

I just got him in the event and I have no inclination of selling him

SDS

I got him when he was still 800k and never sold him. I just wanted to keep him.

SDS

When the event is over he might be a million coin card. He has been solid for me at first base. Not sure if he is better than Ruth though and Ruth is free.