Shippet is the main reason for home hunting....

SDS

Home hunters back out because they only want to play at Shippet and Home hunters back out so they don’t play at Shippet. That’s my theory.

SDS

This applies to me. I home hunt to avoid Shippett and am not afraid to say it. The stadium is dumpster juice.

SDS

If I home-hunted it would be so that I don't have to play at Minute Maid

SDS

I do it when I don’t feel like playing at Oracle Park

SDS

@IIJACKINTHBOXII said in Shippet is the main reason for home hunting....:

Or Seattle with white Jerseys at 4PM with Chris Sale on the hill lmao

SDS

Actually, a lot of people home hunt to avoid Shippett and terrible connections..

SDS

I’ll go to shippett only if I’m using a pitcher that I’m not worried about if/when my opponents take them deep multiple times.

SDS

It really doesn’t matter where you play. The game is in such a sh$$ty spot right now. Be early and you will enjoy the game. Be good or perfect good luck

SDS

I’ve also heard the opposite people home hunting because they only want to play at shippet. Also just not wanting to play at Mlb and polo grounds

SDS

@The_Canuckler said in Shippet is the main reason for home hunting....:

Actually, a lot of people home hunt to avoid Shippett and terrible connections..

I’ve played a few home games against people with terrible connections and it is as bad as being away, imagine them being the home team

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Shippet is the main reason for home hunting....:

@IIJACKINTHBOXII said in Shippet is the main reason for home hunting....:

Or Seattle with white Jerseys at 4PM with Chris Sale on the hill lmao

Jesus that might be by far the worst all-time combo lol.

SDS

My home hunting has nothing to do with shippett. The other day I just said F it and played a road game in br and where else would the game be besides 4 pm in Oakland Collesium

SDS

I’m a home hunter and I NEVER choose shippet

SDS

This definitely applies to me. I refuse to play at Shippet plain & simple.

SDS

I don’t mind Shippet or any other minor league park. I REFUSE to play at any MLB parks cuz it always seems laggy. I REFUSE to play with lag in general. I’ll quit I don’t care if winning or losing. Wins and losses mean nothing to me anymore. It’s all about the quality of the game.