Or Giants
Max 98
6 innings no quick counts
HOF
Nenn at 20, Willie at 40
Ends the 22

Lot of time to invest without quick counts IMO

SDS

Mccoveys card is total [censored] w less than 90 contact vs lefties and we have Ortiz , babe , belli, Stan, Gehrig all power lefties with better lines

SDS

@MaxHarvest said in Event info:

Mccoveys card is total [censored] w less than 90 contact vs lefties and we have Ortiz , babe , belli, Stan, Gehrig all power lefties with better lines

You’re right I just saw that - this is more of an August card/players program card.

SDS

Not too excited about this one. The rewards don’t make my roster. At least it’s on HoF though.

SDS

@MarinerMatt01 said in Event info:

Not too excited about this one. The rewards don’t make my roster. At least it’s on HoF though.

Rob looks sweet but I have Goose, Mo, Chapman, dibble and every finest reliever prestige and so on

SDS

Yeah this is gonna be a pass, chief

SDS

Imagine banging out 40 six inning event games in 7 days for a 1B bat that isn't even top 5 with just 12 weeks to go before the game is wrapped up. F in the chat.

SDS

@Jeviduty said in Event info:

Imagine banging out 40 six inning event games in 7 days for a 1B bat that isn't even top 5 with just 12 weeks to go before the game is wrapped up. F in the chat.

I'm going to, but only because at this point I am trying to collect every card possible and I'm not paying a million for a bench bat on the Giants theme team lol

SDS

Good warm up for ranked , I’ll get nen and call it aside from pre ranked warm ups

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Event info:

I'm going to, but only because at this point I am trying to collect every card possible and I'm not paying a million for a bench bat on the Giants theme team lol

Lol well in that case it makes perfect sense for your goals. I haven't taken a look at prestigeable people for the event just yet either.

SDS

Lol well in that case it makes perfect sense for your goals. I haven't taken a look at prestigeable people for the event just yet either.

Its pretty much just Finest cards, Marichal, Frank, and Papi that are prestigable

SDS

Its pretty much just Finest cards, Marichal, Frank, and Papi that are prestigable

Nasty Nate

SDS

I hear you, but if you think 2021 comes out in 12 weeks, you're going to be seriously disappointed.

They haven't even released the cover athlete yet, or started taking pre-orders.

If it's out before the end of April I'll be shocked.

SDS

Poor execution on the event. 6 innings no quick counts...no thanks. I’m hopeful they have a prestige event where the goals are repeatable. Every 25 wins = rewind pack 1:10 rare. Every 50 wins = elite rewind pack 1:1 rare. Repeat as much as you want.

SDS

Hard pass

SDS

I set up my team, played an inning and a half, had the Forum open, read your chat and thought "yes, @Jeviduty has it right". Quit and went to the gym. Much better for my mental health.

SDS

This event is probably going to see similar levels of activity as the the deadball era event. Maybe a little better, but probably the second least interesting event of the year.

SDS

This event will be great for 1 thing. Prestigeing eligible pitchers.

SDS

I know this is the 14,000th time this is mentioned but having Finest cards in every single one of these events defeats some of the purpose here. I enjoy these themes but can we break from the Finest cards for an event or 2?

SDS

@NCStateHokie said in Event info:

I know this is the 14,000th time this is mentioned but having Finest cards in every single one of these events defeats some of the purpose here. I enjoy these themes but can we break from the Finest cards for an event or 2?

I actually agree with you. Showing way to much love to the finest cards