3. Justin Turner, 3B
  4. Max Muncy, 1B
  5. Will Smith, C
  6. Cody Bellinger, CF
  7. AJ Pollock, DH
  8. Enrique Hernández, 2B
  9. Chris Taylor, LF

Who will win?
Also, I will be streaming again tonight! Make sure to come, hang out, and talk with us!

SDS

I kind of feel bad for the Dodgers. They're finally gonna get their championship and it's gonna be an Asterisk championship.

SDS

I am by no means a Dodger fan. In fact, being a Padre fan makes me the exact opposite of a Dodger fan. I HATE the Dodgers and am hoping with all that I have that the Rays can win this series. That being said, whoever wins this series even if it is the Dodgers, I don't feel as though there should be an asterisk next to this title. Sure, it's a strange and unusual season but it was for every other team out there competing for the same thing. Every team was on a level playing field dealing with all the same issues so I don't think there should be an asterisk next to anything.

SDS

If there’s no asterisk next to the 2017 World Series title, there shouldn’t be one for this season

SDS

Lineups are out! I edited the original post. The Dodgers changed their lineup to combat with Snell being a lefty.

SDS

Ray's win game 2, I still say this series goes at least 6 (Dodgers will win sorry Rays)

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in World Series game 2 discussion:

Ray's win game 2, I still say this series goes at least 6 (Dodgers will win sorry Rays)

I agree with them winning tonight, Gonsolin doesn't help their case. 🙂

SDS

If Hernandez (LAD) gets at bats at some point against Snell, a LHP, I think it could benefit the Dodgers. Hernandez has been hitting LHP very well it seems. I think that Game 2 is Gonsolin's to win. I haven't watched Snell pitch all year, so it should be fun! I thought it was interesting that John Smoltz noted a "Mookie Betts factor" before Game 1's first pitch. I agree!

SDS

Watching the rays last night was like watching the dodgers in the 2018 WS. You get so mad because they can’t just get hits. I remember watching the Red Sox (and brewers) thinking, “why can’t the dodgers get an opposite field double? Why does everything have to be a Homerun or strikeout?”

If the dodgers can keep the ball in the stadium tonight, they boys in blue are in good shape.

SDS

LOWE!!!!!

SDS

Tisk Tisk Tisk. Seager almost had it.

SDS

@DeadPhish1976 said in World Series game 2 discussion:

I am by no means a Dodger fan. In fact, being a Padre fan makes me the exact opposite of a Dodger fan. I HATE the Dodgers and am hoping with all that I have that the Rays can win this series. That being said, whoever wins this series even if it is the Dodgers, I don't feel as though there should be an asterisk next to this title. Sure, it's a strange and unusual season but it was for every other team out there competing for the same thing. Every team was on a level playing field dealing with all the same issues so I don't think there should be an asterisk next to anything.

It's a 60 game season played in empty stadiums. Of course it deserves an asterisk next to it. Yeah all the teams are on a level playing field but whoever wins won't be on the level with other championship teams. Same thing with the Lakers. I'm sorry to LA fans but that's like a counterfeit that you just can't pass off as real. My hand to god I said the same thing when my team was still in the race.

SDS

First off, was that a ball. Second, already someone in the bullpen!!??

SDS

HE GONE!!!!!

SDS

WHY DO YOU RUN HOME!!??

SDS

Shameful base running by the Rays.

SDS

If Snell continues this we may have a strike out X amount of players with Snell in the World Series moment.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in World Series game 2 discussion:

If Snell continues this we may have a strike out X amount of players with Snell in the World Series moment.

Lol. probably true. 🙂

SDS

That's 8 strikeouts for Snell in the 4th inning.

SDS

Glad we got Snell out of there. Dodger bats not as hot as yesterday.