Who have you never pulled in a pack?

SDS

I’ve pulled 3 Trouts, 3 Scherzers, but never pulled Arenado in two years.

SDS

I pulled a trout last night while opening a 50 pack on my phone. Thats all. Thought it was crazy cause it was on my phone. No animations. Just popped up.

SDS

No 90+ this year...almost prestige. It has to happen soon and I mean an original 90+ not Mookie or Soto lol

SDS

All cards should be available in packs not BS LS 99% of time.

SDS

How? You know what i mean htf did you heart the post before i finished typing you weird sds employeet

SDS

@OceanBubbles000 said in Who have you never pulled in a pack?:

How? You know what i mean htf did you heart the post before i finished typing you weird sds employeet

Wdym lol? You finished typing because it was posted and never edited it...and it is employee not employeet. I’m also not an SDs employeet

SDS

Employeet just throwing that in there bro

SDS

@OceanBubbles000 said in Who have you never pulled in a pack?:

Employeet just throwing that in there bro

You really love speaking your own language OceanBubblian 😂

SDS

I do oniongarnish tub it's enterneet speak

SDS

Trout and Scherzer.

SDS

Elite DotP round. Otherwise, I've had insanely good pack luck this year.

SDS

Never seen Cole or Arenado.

SDS

This year Arenado is the big one. Bellinger too, but when his price tanked I just bought him.

SDS

Only card I haven’t pulled this year including my level 45 xp prestige pack is Cole.

SDS

I have never pulled Trout, Cole, Arenado, Verlander, Scherzer. It is starting to get old and frustrating

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in Who have you never pulled in a pack?:

No 90+ this year...almost prestige. It has to happen soon and I mean an original 90+ not Mookie or Soto lol

I knew it was coming lol. Got Degrom if you guys didn’t see already!

SDS

Springer.....

I'm sorry, but it's true. I'm 3-0 on AL, Center Field, Live Series pulls. All Trout's.