(In no order )
- Pitching moments that you have to hit
- Stealing moments with a runner ahead of you so you can’t steal.
2.5. Extra base hit moments with runners on ahead of you who won’t advance, screwing you out of the xbh.
- The crazy amount of times that the computer throws over to first base, I had 7 in one at bat once and 3-4 is common. (Annoying!!! I can’t steal bro)
3.5. The times the pitcher actually picks a runner off the bag with two outs and you end your run without getting your at bat (these are especially frustrating on multi hit moments and your on your last at bat and are robbed of it)
- The huge increase in [censored] pitches across all difficulties this year, I get 6 balls to every strike I swear. And the strikes are dots, must be nice to be able to dot with such precision. I shouldn’t be getting walked over and over in a hitting moment or have to take a hack at a ball 2 feet out of the zone to continue my at bat.
- The insanely juiced fielding the computer has, everyone is Willie Mays robbing hr’s And making crazy diving plays that I can’t make w actually Willie Mays.
- The fact the computer cheats and knows the exact moment you touch the steal base button and throws over instantaneously and picks your off or does a pitch out (this and many are a problem any time you play the computer)
Please add to this list