Any Jimmy Rollins reviews?

SDS

Hey fellas,

Just curious how everyone has done with him before giving him a shot. I have Ernie at ss currently. I was thinking of putting him at 3b and potentially getting jimmy.

Thanks again!

SDS

Puts ‘em in the gaps. I would imagine he would give you much better range at short. He’s played great D for me... but I’ve only used him in the event.

Wish I was in your shoes. I’d like to have that Ernie lol

SDS

@mrcityofwin said in Any Jimmy Rollins reviews?:

Hey fellas,

Just curious how everyone has done with him before giving him a shot. I have Ernie at ss currently. I was thinking of putting him at 3b and potentially getting jimmy.

Thanks again!

Rollins defense alone is worth it. He gets these crazy good animations. I’ve always been a fan of Rollins swing and he hits lasers.

SDS

Yeah-the defense and speed plus the switch hitting with okay pop seems tough to pass on.

SDS

He is a gap monster , hits the ball hard every time and if he gets in first he’s on third. I chose him after no honus , and I’m very pleased

SDS

Defense n switch hitting I love him I started off bad first 20 ABs but he’s legit for me now

SDS

Nice! Thanks fellas. Picked up, will see how I like em

SDS

Crushes high stuff, quick swing, elite defense and base running.

SDS

I just got him, is everyone using him as lead off?

SDS

I bat him and Jackie 1 and 2. So far, he has been great. His swing is so smooth. Reminds me of moncada or Dahl if you've used them in showdown

SDS

He is a hitting machine, but I can’t fathom getting all of those XBH.

SDS

He can hit bombs before prestige. My fav card since i got him day 2 of program being out. Im 7 runs from prestige Rollins and he may never leave unless im just messing around.

SDS

Better or worst that Jose Reyes mlb 19?

SDS

Hits gaps on the reg. Sneaky power from both sides. He can pick it and has a cannon for an arm. Just a joy to play. Nothing here that's not to LOVE. Sold Banks for him and I have absolutely zero regrets.