New Content today 7/31

SDS

I know we are getting a ratings update
New Topps Now stuff - It sounds like a mission(s), the calander says it's Flashback cards that we can "Earn".

Is there anything else coming out?

SDS

Altuve Headliner, roster update. Thats pretty much it though I would imagine. I would expect a player program or conquest map soon but there has been nothing posted about either of those yet

SDS

I am guessing that the Topps Now stuff we can "Earn" is the player program??

SDS

@ItsaCanesthing said in New Content today 7/31:

I know we are getting a ratings update
New Topps Now stuff - It sounds like a mission(s), the calander says it's Flashback cards that we can "Earn".

Is there anything else coming out?

Does anyone know what time the roster updates take effect?

SDS

I doubt it. Topps now is likely through moments and not connected to inning programs, at least that is how it was last year

SDS

That's my thinking. Probably gonna have "collect x Topps Now Players" to earn the extra 20 program stars.

SDS

So if you remember how they did it last year...

They'd release a group of moments. Each moment could be completed for a voucher or two. You then collected the vouchers and then exchanged them for a Topps Now pack. As the season wore on, they added a bonus where if you completed every moment in the set, you'd get an additional bonus TN card.

I suppose they could change up the process. But it seemed to work well enough last year that I don't know why they'd fool with it.

If anything, they add a 'Get XX Hits with Topps Now Cards' mission to the Inning. But I'd only put it at 50/50.

SDS

@SaveFarris said in New Content today 7/31:

They'd release a group of moments. Each moment could be completed for a voucher or two. You then collected the vouchers and then exchanged them for a Topps Now pack. As the season wore on, they added a bonus where if you completed every moment in the set, you'd get an additional bonus TN card.

I suppose they could change up the process. But it seemed to work well enough last year that I don't know why they'd fool with it.

If anything, they add a 'Get XX Hits with Topps Now Cards' mission to the Inning. But I'd only put it at 50/50.

Those notes of yours....

SDS

Those notes of yours....

Yup... @SaveFarris is the master keeper of past info. And don't ever post something and then contradict yourself because he will put you on blast with the quickness

SDS

Yesterday I noticed sharks painted on a building behind Comerica, I know that building actually has a whale painted on it, and while I've never noticed if that building has actually been painted before with a whale or sharks or anything, it just caught my eye with the talks of the shark map

SDS

I really do need be named "Official Show Historian" or some other honorific.

Get on that, team!

SDS

Get on that, team!

You are hereby "Dark Knighted" as The Show Historian!

SDS

Get on that, team!

You hence forth will be know has the

SHOWSTORIAN

SDS

@CDNMoneyMaker93 said in New Content today 7/31:

Get on that, team!

SHOWSTORIAN

He needs a Topps Now card as well.

SDS

@CDNMoneyMaker93 said in New Content today 7/31:

Get on that, team!

SHOWSTORIAN

He needs a Topps Now card as well.

and a sinker

SDS

@nbol011 said in New Content today 7/31:

Yesterday I noticed sharks painted on a building behind Comerica, I know that building actually has a whale painted on it, and while I've never noticed if that building has actually been painted before with a whale or sharks or anything, it just caught my eye with the talks of the shark map

The sharks have been there for a while. Maybe even last year.
I have played so much these last few years it is all a blur.

SDS

@nbol011 said in New Content today 7/31:

The sharks have been there for a while. Maybe even last year.
I have played so much this last few years it is all a blur.

ok, I wasn't sure, I just happened to notice it, this is the first year I've played the game, so it's all still new to me

SDS

You'll be able to earn them through moments. At least that's what it says on the schedule.

SDS

I still feel like there is something else that will surprise drop today like a DoTP refresh