Idea, probably never gonna happen

SDS

What if the game showed where your opponent was in RS before you played? Like has their rank and division next to there name? Me personally, I get more motivated knowing I’m playing a tougher opponent, but That just me. Anyone else feel the same?

SDS

I would like this but on the first game screen not before getting into the game, too many people would quit out

SDS

You can already do this. Whenever the load screen displays their user name, go look up their universal profile.

https://mlb19.theshownation.com/universal_profiles/tommynachoes/online

SDS

For Me I do not care, I pretty much know if I have a chance within the first 3 innings. I am not great at hitting in the game but seem to hit better then my opponents on the Hall fame level than All star I do not understand it but maybe I focus more on that Level. I do not think I ever played high ranking players I just not that good. This year was my best year record wise in RS. I do not think I played over 100 games. Mostly played events, Moments and Conquest. In this new event i started out 4-2. Not to bad for my skill level.