Who to take at prestige 5?

SDS

I hit very well with Reggie and horrible with sandberg so I say Reggie

SDS

Reggie without a doubt

SDS

Sandberg gets diamond defense at 3B prestiged I would go him first easily

SDS

Definitely Reggie. The upgrade to silver defense does wonders for him in the outfield over the negligible upgrade Sandberg gets

SDS

I took Reggie and regret it... Depends on who you play better with? OF is stacked.. he's a bench bat for me.. I should have taken Ryne.

SDS

I can’t hit with Reggie but I rake with Sandberg. But honestly Posey does better than I expected so I’d probably take him

SDS

@kingss35 said in Prestige Sandberg or Reggie first?:

I can’t hit with Reggie but I rake with Sandberg. But honestly Posey does better than I expected so I’d probably take him

Sandberg! I rake with him, so I would choose him.

SDS

Sandberg of those two. However, don't sleep on Posey. He hits lasers and if you need a Catcher, you won't find much better really. Great blocking! Which is important in this year's game if you have a rotation that throws heavy breaking stuff.

SDS

Diamond D at 2nd or 3rd is fantastic with Ryne, the OF is loaded as long as you've been keeping up with inning programs.

SDS

My prestige Reggie just made an error on the last out to clinch a win in events. It's at least his 5th error in maybe 50 events, it's horrible.

Between him and Ortiz I feel like I'm going crazy

SDS

Larkin, because he rips.

Seriously.

SDS

Posey lol