Ranked Season difficulty - Numb question

SDS

As I was playing today, I was able to get to 754 points in ranked seasons. Then, obviously, I started to lose since its my very first year playing DD.

So I got back to around 688 after losing two games, and still than, I was struggling to get back on track. I lost three more games and I am now at 608 lol😆😫

So my question is, when I reached the 700 points mark, I get to divisional series and the difficulty becomes HoF.
So when I lose and go back to 699 and less, does the difficulty switched back to all-star? Or the fact that I reached HoF keeps me at this level even if I drop to a lesser category WC or below (except when I am facing players below that milestone)?

Thank you and to all of you, enjoy the summer. The show stats Thursday.

Alexis

SDS

If you or your opponent is under 700 rating, it will be on all-star, regardless if you had been in the 700s previously.

SDS

Thank you! 🙂

SDS

Good for you man, this is my 1st year playing and I've only cracked 600 once before getting swatted down like a fly on the potato salad...

SDS

I've played dd since 18 and 500 is my best. Anyone else suck as bad as me? Lol

SDS

I have gone from 750 down to 458 this season. Big time slump... usually always end in the 700’s twice in 800’s last year. Taking a break from online this week.