Any tips for stage 3 east showdown?

SDS

I'm not able to beat this showdown for the life of me...like 0-10 right now. I had it 9-15 and still lost to Palmer. Are there any good videos on strategy?

Thank you for any help.

SDS

following. Im having similar problems. Can beat showdown in general. But especially the AJ burnett with the high per 9s and the huge outfield, I cannot get anything to fly out of the park nor drop....

SDS

Anyone else have any input/suggestions?

SDS

@Abvid said in Any tips for stage 3 east showdown?:

following. Im having similar problems. Can beat showdown in general. But especially the AJ burnett with the high per 9s and the huge outfield, I cannot get anything to fly out of the park nor drop....

I destroyed everything v him had 3 runs to get with I think (18) outs available did not get 1 hit. I was mega tired but still it was like it changed from being easy with his confidence at zero to absolute beast. Still can't believe it happened ...._

SDS

I came up 1 run short on Zack Brown for the Central twice now. It is maddening.

SDS

just faced the closer for the jays...had him with 0 energy with 15 outs remaining.
And he was still throwing dots, and everything I hit was weak, and the hard shots found fielders.

started 7-15....lost 11-15....is this on all-star?

SDS

It's on veteran... The West was tough for me, took two tries... Central I got Zach brown first time, but went in 14-15...

Tioa as mentioned a few times..

Work counts, draft power, play all the missions leading up... Have some speed on your bench, and steal when you can, there is a video online showing how to get almost guaranteed steals... Know who the final boss is, and post mission drafts get the best righty lefty matchup etc..

SDS

I stg I’ve never been “Too Late” on this many fastballs on veteran in my life. And to add to it, the cpu suicide squeezed on me to make me lose a moment

SDS

@Exotic_Combs said in Any tips for stage 3 east showdown?:

I stg I’ve never been “Too Late” on this many fastballs on veteran in my life. And to add to it, the cpu suicide squeezed on me to make me lose a moment

I had this happen for the 1st time ever in 4 years playing exclusively vs. CPU the other day as well. Couldn't believe it!