Ballin Is a Gold

SDS

Can someone please explain to me how I have opened 32... I just went and counted them and not pulled 1 diamond not even our man George. It is so stupid that these packs have 1:15 odds and this means that I am over due by 2 rounds.

SDS

I pulled Hader today from one.

SDS

Not how odds work

SDS

Odds clearly don’t work with me opening 400+ packs all year with nothing...

SDS

@ryrycon said in Ballin Is a Gold:

Can someone please explain to me how I have opened 32... I just went and counted them and not pulled 1 diamond not even our man George. It is so stupid that these packs have 1:15 odds and this means that I am over due by 2 rounds.

That's not how odds work.

SDS

im onto 40 packs mate same boat 0 diamonds i love these threads always ill jump in

BIAH packs are a scam and a joke

SDS

@maskedgrappler said in Ballin Is a Gold:

Not how odds work

Maybe SDS should give the option to have a spinning wheel before every pack opening for those who want to see the odds in action.

SDS

I’ve pulled two in one

SDS

My pack odds have been really bad this year.

I’m sticking by my theory that they know I have deep pockets and don’t gift me anything. So next year, I’m going to try to play this game without spending on stubs (if I even buy the game).

SDS

I wish they would at LEAST add 2 more packs on that program points path for the 4th inning to give you at least a .0001 % chance of pulling a diamond out of a BIAH pack. 1 BIAH pack at 500 stars is not some grand reward when it's just a gold. Maybe make it 3 packs

SDS

@TechnologicPR4 said in Ballin Is a Gold:

Not how odds work

Maybe SDS should give the option to have a spinning wheel before every pack opening for those who want to see the odds in action.

I know you're making a joke, but these SDS clowns will find a way to rig that too.

SDS

Not how odds work

that is an awesome idea

kinda like..... gambling right lol

vegas in my mind

SDS

Isn't the word "Ballin'" in Gold letters on the pack anyway? That should tell you everything!

SDS

32 is nothing. I am definitely well over 120+ dating back to beginning of last year. I usually get 1 to 3 a week from various programs, or XP rewards or wherever. No diamonds.

SDS

@ChuckCLC said in Ballin Is a Gold:

32 is nothing. I am definitely well over 120+ dating back to beginning of last year. I usually get 1 to 3 a week from various programs, or XP rewards or wherever. No diamonds.

hahahah WOW you 100% take the cake for the highest number of packs thus far with nil

right on bud

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in Ballin Is a Gold:

Odds clearly don’t work with me opening 400+ packs all year with nothing...

I got a rock...

SDS

@TheHungryHole said in Ballin Is a Gold:

@ChuckCLC said in Ballin Is a Gold:

hahahah WOW you 100% take the cake for the highest number of packs thus far with nil

right on bud

Ive been saying it every time these post come up. I am just waiting for that pack that I finally see the blue. I am gonna record the video and post it on here. Even if it is just a 5k guy.

SDS

@DoIHearBossMusic said in Ballin Is a Gold:

Not how odds work

I know you're making a joke, but these SDS clowns will find a way to rig that too.

It's not a joke, it's another way to describe the odds. Each pack is a 1:15 odds for a diamond, like having 1 out of 16 slots on a wheel, could spin it 40 times and never land a diamond or could land diamonds 5 out of 15. I don't want it because I understand odds.

SDS

Ballin are gold and show packs are bronze. Even if you pull a diamond most of the time its only worth under 10k if that.

SDS

@TheHungryHole said in Ballin Is a Gold:

im onto 40 packs mate same boat 0 diamonds i love these threads always ill jump in

BIAH packs are a scam and a joke

I have some dudes who can verify I’m 8/11 on them this year. Not a ton of high value pulls by any means, but Belli, Yelich, Harper, Scherzer, Realmuto x2, Bergman, and Matt Chapman.