Past Inning Bosses

SDS

Ok. So since I started late; the ONLY way im getting any of the previous inning Bosses is by either buying who I want outright (like I did with Chipper nd may do with Oswalt) or by doing Inning specific collections.

However I have enough stubs (469K) plus another 150-200K tied up into investments.

So, would it be 'wise' to just buy the players needed for the collections and vouchers with what I have liquidated right now?

Have to look thru the console; but I'll just need to get the Prospects and Legends Diamonds done for Inning 1.

Then get the vouchers for the other innings.

Side note: I already bought Torre and Somebody and am taking Felix for thr 4th Inning and I have Chipper; so I'll only need to buy 5-6 bosses to have them all.

5 if I don't want the voucher for the 4th Inning. 6 if I want that voucher.

I'm thinking that what I spend to get them I will definitely make up, plus more, with the 'buy-backs' and once my investments cash out.

SDS

Some of the bosses are $hit, i wouldnt spend a dime on them...

SDS

@flamexJD20 said in Past Inning Bosses:

Some of the bosses are $hit, i wouldnt spend a dime on them...

I second this. Unless you’re planning that you need all the bosses for the “ultimate collection” reward, which I don’t think you’re going to need, I wouldn’t buy them all. I would invest those stubs in the collection to get Mantle if you don’t already have him.

My favorite inning bosses are:
Chipper, Roberts, Victorino, Ellsbury FWIW

SDS

Only Chipper is any good, the rest of the inning program bosses are pretty garbage and won’t be close to making your team in 4-6 weeks at the most.

SDS

@ComebackLogic said in Past Inning Bosses:

Only Chipper is any good, the rest of the inning program bosses are pretty garbage and won’t be close to making your team in 4-6 weeks at the most.

Oswalt? Roberts?

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in Past Inning Bosses:

@ComebackLogic said in Past Inning Bosses:

Oswalt? Roberts?

Roberts is okay, Oswalt isn’t very good at all. I prestiged Oswalt, because his control and BB/9 looked top drawer but it doesn’t translate very well, he has weak H/9 and K/9 and he gets lit up just like every other pitcher in the game. There are also a lot of power hitting lefty bats around which doesn’t do him many favours either.

SDS

When do you get to fight Kefka?

SDS

@joshjays44 said in Past Inning Bosses:

Best game of all time!

SDS

I’m new to the game. I have an idea about what inning bosses I want to get like Jimmie Foxx but all I can do is the 11th inning. Is it possible to do previous inning programs or am I too late.

SDS

You need to collect all 3 bosses from previous innings (or low diamond Mantle, Maddux, Rivera, Ortiz, Smoltz, Glavine, and Sheffield for the 1st inning) to do the first though 10th innings.

SDS

You can still do previous innings.

PS: I'm guessing the original thread starter feels like a bit of a goober now, huh?

SDS

@joshjays44 said in Past Inning Bosses:

Kefka... what a boss... what a game... I think I'll actually fire up FF6/FF3 right now! Good looks my man!