Zunino Moments and my self esteem

SDS

The second "moment" requires that we hit a HR to walk it off. However, I keep hitting doubles that tie the game. That's good! But it just blares "TRY AGAIN" in my face. I would change it to "Hey! Great job! But, next time, I'd appreciate it if you'd hit a HR to win the game. You're a good team player. Now get out there and make me proud." It would really go a long way towards boosting my self-esteem.

I'd also like it to award me 5,000 XPs for tying it up.

SDS

Noooooooo, hit the walk-off and replay the HR over and over; make the CPU rage-quit!

SDS

That one didn't bother be. did it on 2nd try. the one that chapped my hide and made me cuss was the 3 hit with one XBH. I finally gave up on it and did the 10 RBI with Mariners faster than the time i wasted trying to get 3 hits. I'd get the XBH with ease, but couldn't muster a single to save my life. Didn't even try to do the multi game one. I hate those.

SDS

I literally just got a hanging breaking ball, drove it into deep center, and Buxton leaped over the wall to take it away from me.

I will do this all day if I have to.

SDS

I can sign into your account and knock it out in <5 mins if need be?

SDS

@arvcpa said in Zunino Moments and my self esteem:

I literally just got a hanging breaking ball, drove it into deep center, and Buxton leaped over the wall to take it away from me.

I will do this all day if I have to.

It didn't take me long to learn how to cuss out Springer or Buxton in CF; they run down EVERYTHING!

SDS

@bigdogkyle1 said in Zunino Moments and my self esteem:

I need to do this by myself. It's good for my self-esteem.

SDS

Done! Thread closed. 21 minutes to complete. Kind of pathetic, but... SUCCESS.

SDS

I'm only halfway through the program, but the Zunino and Aguilar crush in those moments.

SDS

This one took a few tries but when I finally hit one it went into the top deck. 445 foot homerun felt really good.

SDS

The pitching ones with that crappy Anderson card are worse

SDS

@arvcpa said in Zunino Moments and my self esteem:

Done! Thread closed. 21 minutes to complete. Kind of pathetic, but... SUCCESS.

Nicely done!

SDS

@Johnny_Coletrain said in Zunino Moments and my self esteem:

That one didn't bother be. did it on 2nd try. the one that chapped my hide and made me cuss was the 3 hit with one XBH. I finally gave up on it and did the 10 RBI with Mariners faster than the time i wasted trying to get 3 hits. I'd get the XBH with ease, but couldn't muster a single to save my life. Didn't even try to do the multi game one. I hate those.

I hit 3 home runs in a row to complete that one. The card absolutely raked for me.

SDS

@boduke82 said in Zunino Moments and my self esteem:

The pitching ones with that crappy Anderson card are worse

I failed the first one repeatedly so I skipped all of them by doing the online ones.

SDS

Use directional hitting, move the left stick upward before swinging, wait for a decent pitch and press x - no need for power swings. This card is impressive!

SDS

@Johnny_Coletrain said in Zunino Moments and my self esteem:

Charlie Morton: Mr 3-0 count.