Why is Mookie’s LS card so terrible in this game?

SDS

I’m hitting .086 with him!?! He has 13 quirks! Surely he should be performing better than this?

I mean I hit better with Isiah Kiner-Falefa, who by the way has 0 quirks... well I guess except 1: hits better than Mookie Betts.

SDS

Everyone has at least 1 card that they cant use that others seem to do well with. I'm this way with any version of Gallo. Guy destroys me when I play him but I can't hit water falling out of a boat when using him.

Last year everyone I played seemed to use SS Ripken but I never could...swing was too slow so I preferred the Vizquel card.

SDS

I've only used him in the LS event but I loved his bat in that.

SDS

He's good..... Great single machine w sneaky power and good defender.

SDS

I'm hitting .323 with him and he's in my starting lineup in RS. Some people just hit better with some cards than others.

SDS

How many quirks a player has literally mean nothing. Only like 6 of them are active quirks. I agree that Mookie was nerfed big time this year but I think it was literally only because they didn’t want 2 90+ LS diamonds on the dodgers

SDS

Yeah maybe I just need another 500 ABs with him. Or maybe it's just because he's a Dodger now... and the only Dodger I can hit with is Corey Seager.

SDS

He shouldn't be preforming better. You should be preforming better

SDS

@tylerslikewhoa said in Why is Mookie’s LS card so terrible in this game?:

He shouldn't be preforming better. You should be preforming better

Oh Tyler. I am performing better... with Isiah Kiner-Falefa.

SDS

@MadderBumgarner said in Why is Mookie’s LS card so terrible in this game?:

I’m hitting .086 with him!?! He has 13 quirks! Surely he should be performing better than this?

I mean I hit better with Isiah Kiner-Falefa, who by the way has 0 quirks... well I guess except 1: hits better than Mookie Betts.

As a Giants fan you should know why you can't hit with him.......He's a DODGER🤢

SDS

I can't take him out of my lineup. He's a stud. Just have to change approach with him.