Neris RP Ks

SDS

so since when are closers not considered relief pitchers? I have to put in the weakest group of pitchers in the game to get this done?

SDS

Are you not getting credit for Ks with CPs?

There are some really sneaky good RPs in the game. Silver Nen and silver Betances for example. Play a few BR games and you should complete it.

SDS

@mobes83 said in Neris RP Ks:

so since when are closers not considered relief pitchers? I have to put in the weakest group of pitchers in the game to get this done?

Closers have never been considered relief pitchers in this game...two separate categories

SDS

That sucks, i got 4 ks previously and thought it would be a cake walk, and then I swapped out i guess my RP with a CP. Either way saying a CP isn't a RP is like saying a CF isn't an OF

SDS

It's super weird to not count a CP as a relief pitcher considering we are (thankfully) allowed to use CP in all RP slots.

What's even worse is that this 10 RP K mission is for the Monthly Award Neris -- who is listed as a CP!!! It makes no sense at all that we should get 10 strikeouts with solely RPs so that we can get a CP card.

SDS

I got it done with the PS Morton

SDS

Mine did not count at all either, for both RP or CP in the switch hitter event, I had to get done with Phillies pitcher.