Submarine pitching animation for CAP Pitcher

SDS

3 out of the last 5 games I played the guy brought out a cap CP with a submarine animation and it was glitchy to hit every time.

Does anyone know what animations have the submarine pitch delivery ? I can’t find it but I want to try it out.

SDS

Adam Cimber

SDS

Darren O'Day

SDS

@Antonyms said in Submarine pitching animation for CAP Pitcher:

3 out of the last 5 games I played the guy brought out a cap CP with a submarine animation and it was glitchy to hit every time.

Does anyone know what animations have the submarine pitch delivery ? I can’t find it but I want to try it out.

There are several of them. Just watch the animation and find one you like!

SDS

It's likely Adam Cimber.

SDS

sorry to be thick, but what's a 'CAP' pitcher? thank you!

SDS

@SJR15ITFC said in Submarine pitching animation for CAP Pitcher:

"Create a player"

SDS

@MINISTRO787 said in Submarine pitching animation for CAP Pitcher:

@SJR15ITFC said in Submarine pitching animation for CAP Pitcher:

"Create a player"

ah, so it is. thank you!

SDS

@Antonyms said in Submarine pitching animation for CAP Pitcher:

Check something out I mean anything works just get a quick glitchy delivery... like amazon

SDS

Try veteran 44

SDS

Tyler Rogers

SDS

I faced a guy w o days delivery but 102 fastball and nasty slider. I couldn’t touch him for two innings.

SDS

Was in the same boat last week. I've been using mine as an opener for a couple games. Still only gold, but I'm liking it. 99 on an upward trajectory is nasty.

SDS

I use neshek for my CAP

SDS

If I was playing online more I wouldn't give it away but... Tim Hill. Nobody can hit that card. Also, like everyone else said, Adam Cimber is great as well.