Sandberg Prestige Tracking?

SDS

So I noticed that my Sandberg can upgrade to Prestige? But I don't see anyplace that I can track his progress on this. Any help? Or am I just wrong?

SDS

You have to get to Prestige XP path. There’s no way to upgrade him by accruing stats

First at Prestige Lv5 you get a choice of the same five guys but they’re all prestiged. At Prestige Lv95 you get the last one

SDS

@holygrail22 said in Sandberg Prestige Tracking?:

You have to get to Prestige XP path. There’s no way to upgrade him by accruing stats

First at Prestige Lv5 you get a choice of the same five guys but they’re all prestiged. At Prestige Lv95 you get the last one

Thank you that clears things up.

SDS

It's almost as if including the 'Location' tab on every card was a waste of time since no one's going to bother to look at it.

SDS

@SaveFarris said in Sandberg Prestige Tracking?:

It's almost as if including the 'Location' tab on every card was a waste of time since no one's going to bother to look at it.

And someone had to be a [censored].

SDS

@Blue7_Gaming said in Sandberg Prestige Tracking?:

He’s right though

SDS

@Blue7_Gaming said in Sandberg Prestige Tracking?:

He's a bad word because you are not using the tools provided for your benefit?

SDS

Isn’t it “Save Ferris” with an E? Or is that your iteration?