Dear SDS, please add a few more quick count events

SDS

These are awesome for grinding TA and prestige programs. They are quicker than regular 3 inning games.

SDS

@Hikes83 said in Dear SDS, please add a few more quick count events:

These are awesome for grinding TA and prestige programs. They are quicker than regular 3 inning games.

I'm in the minority as well. I enjoy the 6 inning QC games.

SDS

I love quick counts

SDS

@hoboadam said in Dear SDS, please add a few more quick count events:

@Hikes83 said in Dear SDS, please add a few more quick count events:

I'm in the minority as well. I enjoy the 6 inning QC games.

I was on the fence at first but I love them now. I had a team full of silver Giants and managed to go 9-2 lol

SDS

Quick counts is amazing, i love it... No sitting aroundworking counts, very fast paced and exciting!

SDS

QC in 6 inning games actually wasn't bad.

SDS

I've enjoyed it.

SDS

Really enjoyed this event, hope they continue with this format!

SDS

Yep I am 100% on board with 6 inning quick count games. I reached 60 wins but have still been playing to do prestige and TA innings

SDS

Loved quick counts will give SDS that

SDS

Agree, I've really enjoyed this event.

SDS

I hated them at first and even made a thread mocking them. But I am a big enough man with a big enough shfyooadel to admit when I am wrong. This event is pretty cool.

SDS

I like quick counts. Extra layer of strategy.

SDS

+1 for quick counts

SDS

Agreed on quick counts

SDS

QUick counts are amazing! Grinding a ton of innings and prestige Mantle stats.

SDS

I played RS last night and holy shnikes... RS is super incredibly boring without quick counts. Like REALLY boring.

SDS

Yeah its been kind of enjoyable except for the fact half the time I forget to check the count cause I am so used to starting 0-0 lol

SDS

@notoriousHEB said in Dear SDS, please add a few more quick count events:

I played RS last night and holy shnikes... RS is super incredibly boring without quick counts. Like REALLY boring.

I understand liking qc in the event but let's not get the ball rolling towards ranked season. Pitching consistency is too bad to even glance in that direction. Not a fan of quick counts as whole but for some events it's ok. Maybe BR should get quick counts.

SDS

Seeing all this love for the QC event has me kinda bummed I didn't even try it.