Online H2H record

SDS

What’s ur guys records? Im 62-17 including 30-9 with my Miami Marlins. Just beat Texas 5-4 on Aguilar walkoff bomb. Nice my opponent didn’t use yanks/doyers for once. Played number one guy in world yesterday lost 13-9 he was Cubs I was the fish. Guy was unreal

SDS

1-0. I know, i know, you were prob wondering how i do it.

SDS

@mrcityofwin said in Online H2H record:

That's a [censored] 1.000 winning percentage. How the hell are you that good dude??

I am 48-28.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Online H2H record:

@mrcityofwin said in Online H2H record:

That's a [censored] 1.000 winning percentage. How the hell are you that good dude??

I am 48-28.

Time...practice

SDS

@HeadCoach11787 i’d play more H2H but about 1/2 my losses have come via “disconnect from server”. Never happened in DD. I don’t get it.. frustrating to say the least

SDS

98-1 but that one guy got bailed so hard.

SDS

140-63 about 10 from disconnects by far the worst its been in a few years server stability wise

SDS

Ya I should be 64-15 got two DC up 10-0 and 8-0 in both Nice to hear positive responses like hustlinowl hard pitching with fish luckily I can hit well offensively

SDS

@HeadCoach11787 said in Online H2H record:

Ya I should be 64-15 got two DC up 10-0 and 8-0 in both Nice to hear positive responses like hustlinowl hard pitching with fish luckily I can hit well offensively

yea #1 is unreal, got my head kicked in also lmao

SDS

96 - 17.

SDS

6-0, but i haven't played a H2H since about the 2nd week after launch.

SDS

I'm 80-50 not great but its my second year playing the show.

SDS

@HonkyKong2115 said in Online H2H record:

Still pretty good. But your gamertag is one of the best ever! At least in my opinion,

SDS

Starting to understand why I got ripped so badly for calling out cheaters, laggers & freezers. My audience is mostly the very people I’m calling out.

SDS

@Nats19Champions said in Online H2H record:

Starting to understand why I got ripped so badly for calling out cheaters, laggers & freezers. My audience is mostly the very people I’m calling out.

This is online rated which you don’t play but nice try

SDS

@Politergeist said in Online H2H record:

@HonkyKong2115 said in Online H2H record:

Still pretty good. But your gamertag is one of the best ever! At least in my opinion,

Haha thanks I had a friend who unfortunately got into some trouble and went to prison well he was a very large white guy and everyone in the prison gave him that nickname. I thought it was hilarious so I used it.

SDS

5 win 110 loose here

SDS

50-11, haven’t played a ton lately

SDS

100 - 14 .It's really the only mode I ever play.

SDS

@Victor_SDS could imagine a regular team pennant race mode similar to SMB let's go!!!!!!!!!!!