Way too many Braves cards

SDS

What's the deal with all the former Atlanta player cards this year? Are the developers big Braves fans? Sure seems like it. I wish they'd have more players from other teams.

SDS

You didn't enjoy Braves Week? I thought it was cool, and they should do more team weeks. You'd like a Nats week, wouldn't you?

SDS

@NatsChampions19 said in Way too many Braves cards:

What's the deal with all the former Atlanta player cards this year? Are the developers big Braves fans? Sure seems like it. I wish they'd have more players from other teams.

It's the same as the Cardinals last year. I think we had like 50 at the end of the year (an exaggeration) but there was a Rick Ankiel Sig series card.

SDS

@ImDFC said in Way too many Braves cards:

You didn't enjoy Braves Week? I thought it was cool, and they should do more team weeks. You'd like a Nats week, wouldn't you?

That's a good idea, there are a lot of Cubs I would love to see (maybe a Maddux from 1992?)

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Way too many Braves cards:

@ImDFC said in Way too many Braves cards:

That's a good idea, there are a lot of Cubs I would love to see (maybe a Maddux from 1992?)

EXACTLY. When you have content releases like new 12-0 or new RS rewards, build them around the whole week with a Program card and so on

SDS

Don't worry, in 24 years, there will be a ton of Nats players... I guess the reason is that it's been 25 years since their WS title in 95

SDS

& still no David Justice!

SDS

GO BRAVES

SDS

have you seen how many yankee cards there are? lol

SDS

@blakev03 said in Way too many Braves cards:

have you seen how many yankee cards there are? lol

https://www.baseball-almanac.com/hof/hofstat.shtml