Just thinking about the non-gameplay elements involved in RTTS and if it were to be recreated, what would be involved. Starting a list here.
- the player object and all of its contractual data, stats, and appearance, behaviour, and skill attributes (obviously)
- relationships between players - how feasible is it to expand this beyond the RTTS player to NPCs relationships with each other? Difficult given that exisiting relationships are at varying unknown levels. Perhaps start with a baseline ‘friendly’ level?
- personality types and progress in each personality tree
- franchises, teams and players and the relationships between them.
- interactions with manager, GM, agent and other players
- social media feed
- the draft
Please feel free to add to.