So I’m almost to Gold 1 and I’m not so much looking for your suggestions (although I’ll post my team and take them) but what is your strategy when you reach silver, gold or diamond 1? Do you take the position you need most or the “best available” player?
In case you want to give me some advice, my team is:
- Rickie Henderson-CF (pretty new to the team, hitting right at .300 in about 25 AB’s)
- Tony Gwynn-RF (brand new to the team)
- Minnie Minoso-LF (hitting .270 in about 75 AB’s)
- Nolan Gorman-3B (new to the team, hitting over .400 in about 10 AB’s)
- Mike Piazza-C (new to the team, hitting over .400 in about 10 AB’s)
- Jason Giambi-1B (hitting .300 in about 100 AB’s)
- Gleyber Torres-SS (hitting .280 in about 175 AB’s, planning on replacing with Chipper)
- Roberto Alomar-2B (hitting .300 in about 70 AB’s)
Also, I am terrible with Posey every year and I’ve used him in BR and showdown this year and have gotten maybe 2 hits in about 20 AB’s. Suggestions and also your strategy?