Best Closer under 40k

SDS

Who is the best closer under 40k? Mariano Rivera has been terrible for me.

SDS

Gagne, Nen, and Chapman are about as viable as closers get

SDS

Amir Garrett. He free.

SDS

Gagne, Nen, Franco, Hader, Chapman , Amir Garrett (free) , Yates and even Ken Giles is really good.

SDS

Gagne nen Franco

SDS

i like franco

SDS

Sad part is they all suck compared to just bringing in a starter to close the game

SDS

@Sayjinman said in Best Closer under 40k:

Sad part is they all suck compared to just bringing in a starter to close the game

Bingo!

SDS

Aroldis Chapman

SDS

Kluber, Kluber, maybe Feller, Kluber, Walter Johnson(to slow the game down)

SDS

I wouldn't do it but I keep seeing this happening but I can never do it myself...is it a glitch I just dont know about?

SDS

@DrewshBag420 said in Best Closer under 40k:

I wouldn't do it but I keep seeing this happening but I can never do it myself...is it a glitch I just dont know about?

It’s not a glitch. It’s a part of the game this year. You can bring in starters at any time for relief

SDS

It’s not a glitch. It’s a part of the game this year. You can bring in starters at any time for relief

Its weird because when I go to the bullpen I only see my relievers...

SDS

I think you have to hit the R1 or R2 button maybe to switch to the starters? I’ve never done it yet myself, but I know for a fact you can do it. Ramon even talked about it in a stream before the game came out about how they’re allowing it to be done this year since teams like TB uses weird pitching rotations and stuff

SDS

I think you have to hit the R1 or R2 button maybe to switch to the starters? I’ve never done it yet myself, but I know for a fact you can do it. Ramon even talked about it in a stream before the game came out about how they’re allowing it to be done this year since teams like TB uses weird pitching rotations and stuff

I played a game against Kluber, Newhouser, and Oswalt lol...fun times 😑😑

SDS

I played a game against Kluber, Newhouser, and Oswalt lol...fun times 😑😑

Oh [censored]...sorry to hear that. That sucks. If they are going to allow it they should have the starter have like 25% stamina

SDS

Its weird because when I go to the bullpen I only see my relievers...

Just hit R1.

SDS

Gagne is my favourite. I have him, Chapman and Diamond Nen and he stands out amongst the others by quite a wide margin. That 98 Fb 68 Cb is fun lol

SDS

Fierabend!

SDS

@dap1234567890 said in Best Closer under 40k:

Fierabend!

Your’e one of those people, I see