TA Summer Stage Prediction

SDS

So in Stage 1 we had prospects who are either already in the Majors or on the verge of having their cup of coffee. In the Spring TA program we have prospects who are still a few years away of making it or not.

My prediction for Stage 3 (Summer) is just people/characters who were fans or those associated with their prospective teams at some point and had some historical significance.

NYY: Jeffrey Maier - The Yankees don't beat the Orioles in the 1996 ALCS without this kid.

CHC: Bartman!

CIN: Morganna, The Kissing Bandit

SD: Ronald McDonald. Hamburger magnate and former Padres owner Ray Kroc is responsible for the club's iconic color scheme which reflected the color scheme associated with late 970's/early 1980's McDonald's restaurant decor.

SF: Greg Anderson. Personal trainer to Barry Bonds and part-time BALCO representative.

Who would you associate with the MLB clubs for upcoming content?

SDS

7/10 shitpost could be better

SDS

Mascots. SS Mister Met 99 overall.

SDS

@sersimpleton said in TA Summer Stage Prediction:

Mascots. SS Mister Met 99 overall.

San Diego Chicken

SDS

In all seriousness I think the summer TA stage is going to be an all-star version of a player from each team. And in the fall it’ll be a postseason player. Just a guess but it looks that way

SDS

Justin Turner has the potential to be one hell of a player once his prospect days are over.

SDS

@mgsfan222 Carlos Santana too. Such a young stud

SDS

There’s always some schmuck trying to be funny around here.

SDS

The spite I would feel.

SDS

Maybe the top players from the LLWS will get a card.

SDS

Will Ferrell plz.

SDS

That would be a really useful card. He could play every position as well as pitch.

SDS

I think Bartmans rights are out of SDS’ budget.

SDS

Minor league legend Michael Jordan

SDS

KC get those guys that ran out and beat up the 1B coach?

SDS

I figure they’ll go back even further. Maybe make a card of little leaguer for every team. 100 overalls

SDS

@Untchable704 said in TA Summer Stage Prediction:

I figure they’ll go back even further. Maybe make a card of little leaguer for every team. 100 overalls

As long as they are all 5’ tall, I’d be into that!

SDS

@halfbutt said in TA Summer Stage Prediction:

@Untchable704 said in TA Summer Stage Prediction:

As long as they are all 5’ tall, I’d be into that!

Work for me. I can’t hit the strike zone online anyway 😂

SDS

@notoriousHEB said in TA Summer Stage Prediction:

KC get those guys that ran out and beat up the 1B coach?

The KC Trailer Trash Tandem... 😂😂. Must be unlocked together however.. 👍🏻😂

SDS

I guarantee the original plan was the last round to be The Finest cards of each team