• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

TheJeweledLotus_PSNT

TheJeweledLotus_PSN

@TheJeweledLotus_PSN
About
Posts
235
Topics
37
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    Legend pitchers
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    Pitching depth is so far behind hitters it’s not even funny. With way to much of an emphasis on modern day players with the draft, pipeline, spotlight, all-star, and now post season content there dosent seem to have been anytime to properly feature the legends of the game. The last few drops have been overly hitter heavy, we had moonshot and the next two chase cards bosses and WS rewards were all hitters, we did get John don in WC but he’s nerfed and a bit of a let down. we are in October and we don’t have a useable Randy, Bob Gibson, Clemons and leiter don’t have 99’s, Bob feller, Tom Seaver, kershaw etc etc for starters. No goose, Gagne, or Lee smith, no Andrew miller. Legends are criminally under represent and we need more legend pitchers!!!!


  • Lance Berkman in events?
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    You can use zobrist, so not sure why you couldn’t use berkman


  • Babe
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    Putting babe on the leaderboard and making him unobtainable, knowing full well his contributor card was also prohibitively expensive and unobtainable for 99% + of people is really inexcusably out of touch


  • Relievers?
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    @Bridge-Piece_XBL god call but still, so many places to put them even multiplayer , xp path , conquests, bullpen bash packs, something anything


  • Relievers?
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    They are about 2 months late on bullpen bash 2, it’s like they totally forgot about bullpen, starters are weak too. Goose, Gagne, Lee smith still only have jolt. Bullpen has to be all spotlight and topps now. Aside from Braxton , Wagner and Franco there are no viable legends to use in pen and it’s almost October like wtaf


  • Perfect Hits For Outs
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    I swear everytime I hit a perfect perfect in the moonshot event it’s an out. It’s been horrible all year but seems exasperated in the moonshot event. I don’t care what reason they give , trying to make it more realistic, it’s not realistic it’s a video game, it’s hard to square the ball up perfectly, especially on higher difficulties. If you hit a ball perfectly and square it up it should be a bomb or at least a hit. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve hit the ball perfectly , just slightly under the ball (as you need to be to get it to leave) and it’s a line drive to the 2bman or 3bman.


  • The direction of MLB the Show 26
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    The last elite starter we got was Santana two weekend classics ago, it’s just him maybe Degrom and Anibal is good but not elite. We are crazy thin on starting pitching , I can’t believe they didn’t drop a starter as the collection reward or at least have a pitcher as a henchman on way to Benny, didn’t have to be elite elite but like a Bob Gibson or Bob feller would have worked at like 34 vouchers


  • Legends and Flashbacks collections
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    @WolfgangMLB_XBL got a good lol out of that 🤣


  • Legends and Flashbacks collections
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    I love me some zobrist but def weak for a big collection


  • Legends and Flashbacks collections
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    With moonshot being all hitters, I’m now fully going this HAS to be a pitcher as we got no viable pitchers in the drop. Incoming Randy


  • Guesses on Next Flash Sale?
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    No chance they do a flash sale the same day all the new content and collection drops. I would bet 2-3 weeks


  • Moonshot is Back - Get your 74 RP Albert Pujols and your 99 Mickey Mantle
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    @Joe-Del-Maestro_XBL I don’t know, the last two Chase cards were Yankees, chili Davis and the. Posada, but I guess they did like 10 cardinals before this. Hope he’s not the Chase card as I just ponied up for chili and posada 😞


  • Legends and Flashbacks collections
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    Gotta be chipper and or Randy, I wouldn’t be suprised if there was a henchman on the way to main reward with so many legends needing cards


  • 19 home games in a row
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    Home field advantage doesn’t mean much in this game, but backing out of games with lag is why I end up home team a lot. Less latency with home games, if it takes a second or more to toggle between pitchers on the lineup screen, you can be sure I’m out.


  • 19 home games in a row
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    Home hunting is not a reportable offense or “wrong” by any means. I think you just need to enjoy the game and stop looking for things to batch about


  • Negro Leaguers, i mean it's been MONTHS
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    Watch, now that they put out a chase card posada, biz Mackey will come out next and be better than posada, ever so slightly


  • Subway Series Conquest Map for a Vault Pack
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    Chris Sanchez or some other live series that was selling for less


  • Chapman showdown
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    I don’t need it to be unobtainable, I just like a challenge. And I think most everyone could do it if they actually tried, it’s not that hard. Unobtainable seems like a gross emotional overstatement. I’m fine with them doing both and making it challenging and allowing him to be sold also. Maybe make a foil variant for the people who beat it and kept him and a regular one if you trade him in and sell him. That seems like a reasonable middle ground. But as I said , the showdown would have likely happened already so I would think he’s going to be harder to obtain for everyone now, at least stub value wise.


  • Chapman showdown
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    Dosent seem like Chapman is getting a showdown, so you all will be happy he’s buyable when he gets the Bryce Harper treatment and is the next milestone Chase card 🫡


  • Chapman showdown
  • TheJeweledLotus_PSNT TheJeweledLotus_PSN

    I mean dude hof is not that hard, I think most people could do it if they put a little effort in. Problem is most people just want the shiny new thing, and having one challenge all year to obtain one card would not be bad. As I said, he has a 98 that’s amazing, you still have that! All-star showdowns are not even challenging for a lot of people

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.