• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

TheGoaler_PSNT

TheGoaler_PSN

@TheGoaler_PSN
About
Posts
4.8k
Topics
215
Followers
1
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    SDS You Guys Give Lindor a card for 300 Home Runs
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    @Player99_MLBTS said:

    @TheGoaler_PSN said:

    Maybe because 300 is a lot of homeruns?
    Maybe because he is a Show community favorite. At least his swing is.
    Maybe because us Mets fans need this for rehab for missing the Postseason yet again?

    And clinching last place. The Lolmets strike again.

    You or anyone can 'Lol Mets' all you want.
    I've experienced 1986. Nothing can compare to that season. Nothing!!
    I believe in quality, not quantity. If the Mets never won another WS, I'm good. Trust me! We've won 2. Some teams will never ever win 1.
    BTW, someone go tell Olivia Miles that at least she has her ROY trophy to look at. Go NY Liberty đŸ€Ș


  • SDS You Guys Give Lindor a card for 300 Home Runs
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    Maybe because 300 is a lot of homeruns?
    Maybe because he is a Show community favorite. At least his swing is.
    Maybe because us Mets fans need this for rehab for missing the Postseason yet again?


  • Lindor
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    @DrBear100_PSN said:

    I know he doesn't have any secondaries but would do okay at second base? I love his swing and I don't want to move Tulo.

    I've played his Awards card at 3B and 2nd, but offline.
    Him and his 300 homers will be ok at 2nd.


  • David Wright
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    His boss card is very good!
    LFGM........next year!


  • Is it really a problem?
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    @nymets1987_PSN said:

    Players like myself want to use players of our childhood and of our favorite team

    Then i need a Del Unser, Mets version!!


  • Community Homerun Challenge Top 5s
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    @xRatedGProdigyx_PSN said:

    link text

    ...Am I misunderstanding this because there is zero chance that this is accurate.

    Agreed.
    No way that many players used Mule Stuttles! I could be wrong, but seems weird. Add in that his 99 was just released in the 8th inning path.


  • Any tips on the Paul O’Neill 3 hit moment?
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    @beatlesnews_MLBTS said:

    @TheGoaler_PSN said:

    Try contact swing. Might help.

    I’m did that and that’s how I got past it. I was surprised that was the solution but it worked. So if anyone’s having a problem, just try contact swing. And, of course, work the count and don’t take your eyes off the ball when it’s pitched.

    Glad you got it!
    The reason I felt that contact swing would work, is from 'Cycle' Moments. We could get the homer early, and just need a single. No need to hit it over the fence anymore, so just go for contact!


  • 99 Verlander?
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    Even though things didn't work out with my Mets, I was happy when we got him.


  • Any tips on the Paul O’Neill 3 hit moment?
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    Try contact swing. Might help.


  • Sept Spotlight Drop 3 Reveals
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    I knew Carrig would be in a pack, but 167, 799 stubs is a complete joke.
    EDIT: Topps Now, yet again. However, I did pull 'Swaggy V!' LFGM.


  • Here Are Your 8th Inning Bosses (Card Reveals)
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    @BLAISEBLAISE_PSN said:

    Back to back non pitching here, hopefully we get a new Randy or Eddie Guardado soon.

    Everyday Eddie!!
    #LeftiesUnite!


  • WC Reward Cards
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    @virusts_PSN said:

    Oh no Donaldson

    I'm sure most of you would rather face Josh Donaldson as a pitcher instead!


  • Sept Spotlight Drop 3 Reveals
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    @rubicante23_PSN said:

    That Cole Carrigg card is immediately going on everyones god squad bench.

    His TN is currently on mine at P5, lol. This 99 is in a pack, so look for it to be 70K, unless one pulls him. I'm batting around .062 in getting the top card in the Spotlight packs this season. Maybe worse.
    'Swaggy V' is a disappointment. Ask any Met fan if they've run out of patience for him and Alvarez.


  • How About Those White Sox
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    WhiteSox & Cubs in the playoffs together os rare.
    I've always liked the Chisox, even growing up. I was so amped with that 2005 WS win.
    May they go far in 2026.


  • pink screen when entering an online game
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    Means you're in a Grapefruit league game?


  • Vault pack odds
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    I like to re-name packs that are notoriously bad.
    I'll call Vault packs 'Vomit' packs from now on. At least they have the same first and last letter!


  • Do Moments Ever Ruin Cards for You?
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    @capardo_XBL said:

    I was extremely proud of myself! I actually got the Dave Roberts on Hall of Fame. Don’t make me say how many times it took to get it, but I got it. 😂
    (This is coming from a veteran only level player)

    The next one with Campanella as the pitcher
.didn’t happen. Although I tried it for about 15 minutes. Oh well.

    I just did the Roberts one oppo, on a hanging Curve! Then got the Dunn one first AB, oppo as well. What is going on??
    Souring on cards in Moments happens in NHL as well, tbh!


  • Flores commentary
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    I like it a lot.
    In fact, earlier today in a Conquest game, my 2nd baseman Ketel Marte hit a grounder to Ketel Marte. Flores says: 'Ketel Marte hits it to guess who?....Ketel!'
    He's not for everyone, but i laughed a lot at his lines.


  • So back
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    @Onix_Savage22_PSN said:

    Made my return last night got banned on 2k for leaving a game so I was like may aswell give mlb a go for the night went 3-0. Approaching World Series 1 maybe 2 games away not even close to zobrist but I wouldn’t mind Anibal or Pendleton. Probably sell which ever one I get for manny tho.

    I got a lot of warnings for leaving REC room games early in years past, but i've always played that with randoms, meaning many blowouts.
    How long is the ban?


  • Mike piazza
  • TheGoaler_PSNT TheGoaler_PSN

    @Player99_MLBTS said:

    @DelMaestro-_PSN said:

    Nice, we got that Mike piazza card. Not a city scape but I’ll take it. Honestly, a subway series program? I love the idea

    It's also pretty easy by just completing the conquest. Worth the entire week I spent on the map.

    Week????
    Did you play every hexagonal game??

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.