• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

Sarge1387_PSNS

Sarge1387_PSN

@Sarge1387_PSN
About
Posts
2.6k
Topics
109
Followers
0
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    Players who SDS has forgotten
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    I WISH we could have gotten a 64 OVR Bob Uecker after his passing last year. SDS really missed the boat with not seeing if they could add his likeness


  • Old Detroit stadium
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    BUMP...but also, yes please...and Ebbetts field


  • How is the Community Market feeling (8)
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    Just keep this work rolling into 27! I was annoyed at the market validation thing on the app at first, but now I see it is working


  • Monthly reminder to SDS that Stadium Creator exists.
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    bumpity bump


  • Well, this isn't fun.
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    @capardo_XBL I don't think I completed any of them either. Too many cards were locked behind paywalled packs. I don't think the game was overly fun overall this year with too many negative changes designed to force us into the MTX shop.

    If '27 is the same it'll honestly probably be my last MLBTS buy. Juice 100% wasn't worth the squeeze this year.


  • Ws this Year
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    @DeleteyourTTVBTW_MLBTS said:

    The surprise limit on the number of cards you can have was hilarious as well

    Not even giving the heads up on that was an incredibly bad look for SDS. I think we would have been ok at 50...but going from unlimited to 20 was ugly. And hiding it from the community even worse optics.


  • Ws this Year
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN That 88 ovr TN Justin Crawford has entered the chat, I don't think I removed him until...couple weeks ago I think. That card amazing for getting on base.


  • Perfect Hits For Outs
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    @rubicante23_PSN said:

    A solution would be to make pitching tougher, so that perfect pci is way more rare. But, this game is already very hard for most people, so thats not realistic.

    I agree, but then you'd need to reward bad contact a bit more. Not every single base hit is a perfect perfect screamer. It sucks because there's really no perfect fix for the problem.

    For me, I'd say they need to introduce a new attribute: DSPD- Defensive speed. This would prevent Anthony Santander or Kyle Schwarber from turning into the Flash in the outfield where they constantly run down sinking gappers.

    OR simply scale the outfields properly.


  • Logo creation needs to go
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    @PriorFir4383355_XBL I’m honestly not sure. I know it won’t let you upload it through the upload site if it’s caught though


  • Well, this isn't fun.
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    @Dolenz_PSN same. There’s enough newer games out now that I can rotate, AC Black Flag, NASCAR, BF6 has come roaring back. So now I’m playing MLBTS a couple hours a week as opposed to a couple hours a day.


  • Logo creation needs to go
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    They need to have an NSFW filter similar to what 2k has.

    I’d even go as far as letting us upload our own images(with that filter)


  • Legends and Flashbacks collections
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    @WolfgangMLB_XBL don’t say that SDS will take it as a challenge


  • Once you see the system under MLB The Show’s engine, there is no going back
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    @Player99_MLBTS There's some stuff that's out there for sure, but other stuff like improperly scaled fields, CPU not having the "human mistake" factor anymore(always taking the perfect routes with zero hesitation, always making the perfect reads for bounces). I don't like the grander conspiracies but the stuff I talk about should be done properly.


  • Canadians & Foundation Packs
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    @Player99_MLBTS Personally, I'm a Jays fan, but always had a soft spot for the Expos- but my god was Loria a dingleberry when it came to ownership


  • Canadians & Foundation Packs
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    @Player99_MLBTS I was shocked when Loria was allowed to buy part of/all the Florida Marlins after he showed what a monstrous dingdong he was in Montreal. I thought for sure they'd block that move.


  • Canadians & Foundation Packs
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    @x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN I do have a VPN I could use, but I've been hesitant- I don't want it to trigger anything ToS related.


  • Canadians & Foundation Packs
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    @MarioMendoza935_XBL I don't, I'm just proud of Canada's connections to baseball. I am actually about 90 mins away from where Fergie Jenkins is from though. Who may not have made it as early as he did without Jackie.


  • Monthly reminder to SDS that Stadium Creator exists.
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    @StinkyMcPooter_XBL said:

    Under the props banner, wall props. Signs and ads, etc.. Not just for the fences, but static ads for the backstop.

    Numbers and letters that can be placed on the walls, and better numbers/letters in general. The ones now are garbage.

    I agree with these additions as well. They can already script in scoreboard inlays, ads, and lettering in the actual stadiums...having these as usable props shouldn't be too hard. Some basic neon colours wouldn't kill them either. We will see...maybe next year they'll add all the WoL stuff we're looking for


  • Canadians & Foundation Packs
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    Come on SDS, there's got to be a way to allow Canadians to buy these special packs- every year I really do want to buy the JRF and Roberto Clemente packs because it goes to a great cause and I can't because I'm Canadian.

    I can (and will) be donating through the website, but it'd still be nice for us up North...especially given Jackie Robinson's connection to Montreal.


  • My ideas for MLB the show 27
  • Sarge1387_PSNS Sarge1387_PSN

    There's some basic stuff they need to fix:

    1- They need to have better netcode for anything online. With every meta pitcher having multiple outliers, the servers simply can't handle the extra velocity. This is why many people have valid complaints about being behind pitches online, but have no problems offline.

    2- Bring back the ability to "schedule to put in game" option for mini seasons and DD. I really don't understand taking that away in the first place.

    3- QoL stuff all over the place- Stadium Creator needs a massive update with templates, props, and bullpen placement. Menus feel like they're super laggy consistently, there's still no contextual urgency in throwing most of the time, have the first basemen actually cover first base when a super slow runner hits a single to right. Not always to throw him out, but to at least play the position properly.

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.